Very Cold Day, Marvel Day!, Healthy President

Hello everyone, I hope you are all warmer than I.  It has been so cold here lately but we have warmer weather to look forward to, hopefully, tomorrow.  The high yesterday was 8 here and the high tomorrow is supposed to be 42 tomorrow.  This is why people are getting sick right now, because it does not know if it wants to be cold or warm around here.  The high for Friday is 55, hope it gets rid of the snow and hopefully this is the worst of the winter weather for us.  Probably not though but I can always hope.  I did go to the gym and had a good workout, I had to force myself to go because of the cold but it went well.  Going again tomorrow!  So, let me get onto it.

It is a Marvel Day!  What I am going to talk about is the Venom movie, I like Venom but am a little confused about what this will be about without Spider-man and Carnage.  Recent rumors are that Spider-man and Carnage are going to show up for the Venom movie.  Spider-man appearing is coming courtesy of Jon Shnepp from Collider.  Tom Hardy, who is playing as Venom, is the one who said that Carnage is showing up.  I totally believe the Carnage story but not sure about the Spider-man one.  All that does is make me unsure if I should be hyped for this movie or not.  One movie I am hyped about is Black Panther which comes out on February 16th.  Hopefully soon we will get more info on the Venom movie, until then it is speculation. 

So a lot has been made of President Donald Trumps' fitness to stay in office.  His doctor came out yesterday and answered some stupid questions from the media like, are you trying to hide anything.  He laid everything out for them to look at the results and still the media questions if this is real.  Yes, the president is probably not the most fit person in the world but he can do this job.  No, his doctor was not trying to cover anything up.  CNN even had their resident doctor come on and say that he has heart disease without even seeing the president.  I think this is a big waste of time and the media needs to move on to something else.

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I really hope all of you have a wonderful day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts