Cold Day, Star Wars Day, Spanish Flu, Stupid Pelosi

Hello everyone, I hope your day is going well.  The weather here has been up and down a lot lately and today is very cold where this weekend was pretty warm.  All this is good for is getting people sick and it seems to be working on most people out there.  Not sure what the numbers are but I am sure it is bad for colds this year, not to mention the flu, which is one of the worst years in recent memory but not as bad as the Spanish flu of 1918, more on that later.  I did make it to the gym and it was dead there, not many people at all.  I hope it is because they just gave up on their New Years resolutions and not because they are sick or anything.  I did a good chest workout with a little bit of biceps tied in.  Tomorrow I think I will work on shoulders.  I will now get into this, hope you enjoy.

Star Wars Day!  The biggest news is still what Rian Johnson is going to do with the trilogy he has been given.  I found an article I will link after this and it talks about he might do.  One thing we do already know is that the trilogy will not be linked to the current story and will not have anything to do with the Skywalker family.  I think this is a good way to go because this leaves a whole lot available for him to go after.  People are speculating on what he will focus on, the most popular or the most wanted is for him to focus on the Old Republic or about a thousand years before the what happened in the prequels.  I will now give my top 5 possibilities:

  1. An Old Republic trilogy about Revan
  2. A trilogy focusing on the Mandalorian wars
  3. A trilogy about the formation of the Jedi and Sith
  4. A Yoda origin story
  5. A trilogy that focuses on the Sith-Jedi wars thousands of years before the prequels
Since this has been anounced it has been rumored that Disney will make a lot of characters canon that are from the Old Republic era or in the Expanded Universe.  I am just excited for the future of Star Wars, I think it is in very good hands.  Here is that article; http://www.slashfilm.com/new-star-wars-trilogy-details-2/

So I said that I was going to talk about the Spanish flu a little more and here it is.  The Spanish flu struck the world in 1918 and infected around 500 million people in even remote areas of the globe like in the arctic, which was a little strange being as there are not many people that stay in the arctic for many different reasons.  It is called the Spanish flu because it did not start in Spain but more likely in Kansas, the reason for this is more political than anything else.  During WWI, or the Great War as I like to call it, Spain was neutral and they were the first country to actually disclose that they had a some people catching and dying from the flu.  This outbreak claimed the lives of anywhere between 50 and 100 million, numbers are harder to come by from more rural parts of the world and because of the Great War.  This is something that needs to be remembered by people today because no matter what you think diseases and the flu will change itself all the time so it is extremely hard to stop from spreading.  It is always important to be very vigilant when it comes to your health and the health of others around you.  Stay safe everyone.  There is so much more I could write about this outbreak but I think you should go look it up yourselves, it is pretty fascinating.  

You will not hear anything like this on what is called "drive-by media", mostly popular news outlets like ABC or NBC but the economy is getting a little better.  I have talked about Apple bringing over $350 billion back to America from overseas and investing in a $5 billion production facility in the United States before but now Exxon Mobile, which is the largest publicly traded oil company, is planning to bring back $50 billion over 5 years.  And there are many more companies that are bringing money back and investing into the economy of this great country.  Plus a lot of the companies are also giving their employees a bonus, some are giving a bonus of $1000 or more.  Democrats are saying that these are just crumbs and should not be focused on.  I think it is great that people are receiving bonuses and over perks now, some of these companies have never given a bonus before.  So you might ask, why are democrats saying bad things about this upturn in the economy?  Easy, it is because these changes are coming about because of the tax reform bill passed by republicans.  Not sure if I have ever said this before but I hate Nancy Pelosi, she is a democrat from California and she is the one calling these bonuses "crumbs" and that this reform bill is not good for the American people.  How can things like that be bad for the people of this country?  A major company bringing back billions of dollars is a huge story and should be reported much more by these so called news agencies.  I am starting to think that democrats do not like this great country and want to destroy it but I am not that cynical.  Some of these people should just be quiet and help the people of this country out instead of helping themselves, which is what they always do.  No matter what, you should think for yourself and make yourself better every day.  Here is a video of that idiot Pelosi saying that these are breadcrumbs.  It is hard to understand her since she is such an idiot and senile though.  I think she should be gone from Congress for a lot of reasons.  Here is the video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E9ZpPTXK_w

So, that is is for me tonight.  I hate ending on a downer, that is just how it worked out for me today.  I will be a little more positive tomorrow, I promise.  I really hope all of you have a wonderful night or day, take care!



































Comments

Popular Posts