Nice Day, ER Visit, XFL Return

Hello all, sorry but I am now in the Emergency Room so I will not be posting about my Saturday like I wanted but I will post some now. Sorry for the mistakes but I am doing this the phone. So anyway, today was really nice here in Columbia, think the high was around 60 with the sun shining. That makes me feel better. I have had trouble with lower abdomen pain today along with no real appetite to speak of, which is very strange for me. So I am just sitting in the ER waiting to here what is my deal. I have not been here for a long time but people recognize me, not sure if that is a good thing or what. I try not to have strangers around me, I love talking to anyone.

So I am sure that most of you have heard that Vince McMahon is reviving the XFL. I will be honest, I have not read very much about this but figured I'd say something. I am still a wrestling fan, and yes I know that it is fake, I just enjoy watching it. I really do not remember much about the XFL when it was first released by McMahon in 2001, so I think this will be interesting. The first iteneration of the XFL only lasted for that one season but I am sure Vince learned a valuable lesson on that and it will come in a lot stronger this time. A football league that plays from during the NFL off season would do well. I cannot wait to see if this works

Well, that is all for me tonight. I hope you all have a wonderful day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts