Good Day, Shutdown, Star Wars Rebels, Despicable Parents

Hey there everyone, I hope you are doing well.  Hopefully all of you are staying away from the flu, guess it is pretty bad this year.  I have been extremely lucky because the last time I actually had the flu was a little before I ended up paralyzed.  That was 14 years ago come this July so I have been very fortunate.  Anyway, my day has been good.  I went to the gym and had a good workout, even though it was a little short.  That is alright because I got a lot done in 30 minutes, just did not take a lot of breaks.  And then I had a little talk with the lady at the office about my apartment.  I guess now my lease is not up until April instead of March.  They have made me very angry and I am going to put it to them when I do move.  I have decided to do this because I am not getting my deposit back.  So, onto more important things.

So today is a mix so I can talk about whatever I would like, so I will pick a few things to talk about.  A lot of people are making hay out of this government shutdown and some news media are talking like it is the end of the world if they do not pass a spending resolution by midnight.  In reality not much will stop, especially pay for members of Congress, which I think should stop permanently.  Of course the media would like you to believe that this is the republicans fault if it does not pass but democrats are holding it up because they want protections for illegal immigrant children and more government spending, two things I think we really do not need to worry about.  I think there are more important things to worry about but what do I know, I am just a citizen of this country.

Star Wars Rebels is coming back next month from now and these are going to be the final episodes. I cannot wait but I wish it was not ending but I do understand why it has to end.  The big news is that there will be a new villain coming and it is pretty big.  It is going to be the emperor or Darth Sidious. I am excited to see how he is done for Rebels.  These last episodes are going to be great!

One thing I would like to talk about is the despicable humans in California that tied up their 13 children.  I cannot believe this happened and nobody said anything.  Something must have broken down because why did not a single person say anything when they noticed that those kids were not around.  I mean, it is like a total failure of society to not notice something strange happening.  Plus look at the fathers haircut, that is horrible in itself.  I really feel for those children and I hope they get all the help they can. 

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a fabulous day or night, take care!









 

Comments

Popular Posts