Tired Day, Less Pain, Marvel Day, Stan Lee Accuser

Hey guys, hope you are all well.  Well, this will be a short post because I am extremely tired.  I did not sleep well last night.  But I promise that tomorrow I will be back with more stuff to write tomorrow.  Anyway, today is a Marvel Day so I always love those.  My day has been pretty good, have not done too much that was stressful except kicking my housemate out.  I decided that he had to go, I need to get a housemate in here that will pay their bills on time.  I am also writing up a list of rules and regulations for the apartment.  When I get that finished I will post it on here.  So, let me get to the other stuff.

My pain has been controlled today and was a little lower at 7.5.  My feet are still bad but it was warmer today, the high today was 61.  Damn near tropical weather.  But tomorrow evening it is supposed to start dropping in temp before the sun goes down.  It is Missouri and we can never have nice weather last for very long in January.  So, onto the good stuff.

Marvel Day, so I have some stuff I already have to talk about.  One of the biggest Marvel stories out right now is that someone has done something stupid and accused the legend Stan Lee of inappropriate behavior.  The news source for this supposed accuser is the Daily Mail which is not a good source for news in the first place, it was banned from Wikipedia for being too dishonest.  It is really bad when Wikipedia bans you for being dishonest and proves that this paper is not very trustworthy.  I believe that the accusations are false, just somebody trying to get a few minutes of fame.  You know, it used to be "15 minutes of fame" but now it is just "a few minutes of fame".  Anyway, the man is 95 years young, let him live his life. 

Next story I need to talk about for Marvel is that the tickets for Black Panther came out and has outsold Captain America: Civil War for early ticket sales.  This movie does look amazing, I will go buy my ticket probably tomorrow while I am out. 

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I really hope all of you have a wonderful day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts