Sleepy Day, Chair Story, Crazy People, Good Economy, False Alarm

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing fantastic on this Sunday in January.  My day has not been bad, have not done that much today but that is what Sundays are for, right?  I woke up a little later today, not sure why this has been going on but waking up late can really mess up my whole day.  I try not to let it bother me and it has not as much lately.  The latest I have woken up this week was at 10:10 am, have not sleep that long for quite a while.  I have been staying up a little bit later as well as of late, it seems to be between 9 and 11 pm.  I still should not be getting 11 or more hours of sleep though.  People with GBS are supposed to get 9-11 hours of sleep or complete rest a day, some days I do not even come close to that, usually getting less sleep or rest in but maybe in my old age I am getting more sleep.  Which I do not think is a bad thing.  So I have been wanting to put more little stories about my life or days in a chair, hence the name of the blog, so I am going to share one today in a little bit.  Lately I have been having a lot of pain in my right hip again and I do not see the lady for my physical therapy for a few weeks.  I do see my new hip doctor in two weeks, the only appointment I have coming up this week is to see my physch on Thursday, we have a lot to talk about.  That will be fun.

Ok, a little story of being in a chair.  The other day I went to use the restroom at the gym and made me think of something I wanted to talk about.  Sometimes I wish only wheelchair bound people could use the toilet in the handicapped stall.  Men are so dirty and they pee all over the place, I hate having to clean that up before I can use the toilet.  It is really bad when you go out to a bar because drunk men have even worse aim when drinking.  Men go into the handicapped stall because they are afraid to let others see them go potty, not because they really need that extra space.  I hate those people, even if it is just for a little bit.

I do not know what is wrong with some people.  A lady in New York area had reported to 911 that she was attacked by a woman who sprayed something into her face.  It is a gruesome looking injury but it turns out that she had admitted to police a little later that the attack was fabricated and it was self-inflicted.  From the article I read it says that the woman had other injuries on her to show that she has hurt herself many times.  At this time there is no reason to the reported "attack" or reason why she did this to herself.  I just do not understand people sometimes.  My she has a underlying mental problem or something.  I hope she gets the help she needs no matter what.  https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/victim-said-black-woman-threw-acid-face-confessed-truth-180437090.html

No matter if it is directly his fault or what, it happened on his watch.  There have been a few different good economic victories as of late.  One thing is the unemployment rate is at 4.1%, which is a 16 year low, that is something to celebrate.  Looks like a lot of people are going to get a little bump on their paychecks coming up in this new year because of the big tax bill that was passed recently.  Just those two things are good news for everybody in this country, I think.  Like him or hate him he is getting things done in his first year as president.  Hopefully this keeps up.

Some of you may have heard that there was a false missile alarm in Hawaii recently and of course some see an opening to get on President Trump.  How is this his fault, really.  Basically a worker for the state emergency agency pushed the wrong button when he was supposed to run a drill for a missile alert.  I do not know why people need to be so up in arms over this, it is not as big of a deal as a lot of people are making it.  Now there are people calling for President Trump to start talking with Kim Jong Un.  That would be a mistake for a lot of reasons, you cannot have talks without any kind of precautions.  A lot of people are unaware of how international politics are supposed to go down.  Not saying that I am an expert either.

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really hope you all have a great night or day, take care!







































Comments

Popular Posts