Crazy Night, Good Pain Day, Foreign Owners, Raw Water

Sorry I did not write yesterday y'all, it was a crazy night.  I went to eat with my friend Kristin and her children and on the way back to my place her van ran out of gas.  We ended up putting in three gallons and the only gas can I could buy at the gas station was a 1 gallon gas can so I had to make three trips to get the gas and I had to jump her.  Bad things like that seem to always happen in the winter time, when it is really cold out.  I made it though as I am writing this to all of you.  I did have physical therapy today, that was a little tough but I did make it to the gym for a quick workout.  Planning on working out more tomorrow though.  Then I have really not done a whole lot today, I naped a little today which was nice since I have not really sleep much during the day and I did not wake up until 8 am since I went to sleep around midnight.  So let me get to it.

Pain wise I am not bad today, my level has stayed around an 8, so pretty good for me.  The same things are hurting as usual so no change.  Let me move on to other stuff as I am really tired.

Something local tonight.  I read a report that I thought was not very good for the state of Missouri.  I will leave a link at the end of this paragraph.  Anyway, it says that more than 200,000 acres of farmland in Missouri is owned by foreign companies or people.  I think that is a little unsettling, the more our land is owned by people not of this country then we start to lose our identity.  We are already losing that because of the big problem of immigration.  People that come to this country illegally do not try to assimilate and that means we lose a part of ourselves when that happens.  People that come over legally do assimilate but there are not enough legal immigrants in the last few decades.  I hope this trend turns around soon.  http://www.neoshodailynews.com/article/20130730/opinion/130739989

So I guess people, mostly in California, are drinking something called "Raw Water" now and this is a thing that is sold in stores.  I do not understand this trend and I will not take part in it.  I guess it is water straight from a river or stream that is not filtered or anything.  They probably do not think about what it is they are drinking in California since the state did go through a major drought recently.  Without filtering the water you get all the extra stuff that is in that water from whatever source there is.  So if there are fish in that river, you could be getting fish pee or poop or a waterborne illness, that is not fun.  I hope people wise up and stop this but unfortunately it will take some people getting real sick or even dying for people in California to wise up.  http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/6LQXO4/:1fAGitKDD:SEx1Cz26/www.livescience.com/61314-what-is-raw-water.html

Well that is all for me tonight.  I hope you all have a great night or day, take care!


Comments

Popular Posts