Great Day, Good Doctor, MU and Boone Merge, Alternate History Ideas

Hello everyone, I hope things are great.  This is going to be a shorter into paragraph as I am tired and ready to go to sleep.  My day was good, the temp was nice here at a high of 66.  The sun was shinning and there was not too much of the wind whipping around.  I was outside quite a lot today and I did see my endocrinologist.  It was a great meeting too, we talked about a lot of things that are wrong with me.  Tomorrow I am to go to the hospital to get some blood work done testing my; testosterone, pituitary and thyroid.  Basically they are going to take a lot of blood to figure out what is going on.  They also said that I need to see a neurologist, one that is familair with AMN or adrenomyloneuropathy.  That is going to be very hard to find, I only know a few living people that know much about AMN and they said that if they needed to send me to Kennedy Krieger Institute in Baltimore then they would help figure that out.  Also, the head endocrinologist there said that he has never met another person that has AMN and he seems very intrigued by me, so that is fun.   Anyway, on to it then.

Well, my local news topic for today is going to deal with the University of Missouri Hospital and Boone Hospital negotiations.  I had heard rumors of there being a deal to merge MU hospital and Boone hospital for quite a few years now.  As of late there have been actual talk of the merger but it looks as if there is a pause to those negotiations for a partnership.  I do have thoughts on this and think it would be a good merger.  Although I do know that some people have said they will never go to the University of Missouri Hospital.  I think this would be good for the community as all healthcare will be under one house so there would be better communication between doctors or other medical people.  So I guess I am all for it.  Anyway, here is the article; http://www.abc17news.com/news/boone-hospital-and-mu-health-care-decide-to-pause-negotiations-on-merger/691009488


One of my favorite Youtube channels and blogs is Alternate History Hub, mostly because those are the kinds of books I want to write.  An idea that Cody from that channel has recently talked about are some ideas from last year that he wanted to do but for whatever reason could not and one of them was the idea behind Alantropa.  I will link the video below and I will explain why this is an interesting historical event that should be talked about more.  It was a huge proposed project of building dams in the Mediterranean and shutting it off from the Atlantic and creating massive amounts of electricity.  This was first put forth by German Architect Herman Sorel.  That is something I might work into a science fiction historical book, I am sure there is something I can make out of it.

Well, sorry for the shorter post, I will be back tomorrow to write even more stuff.  I hope each of you have a great night or day, take care!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Steven we are so glad to hear that you have a doctor that will listen to you and do for you what you need. That was very good news.

Popular Posts