OK Day, New Members, Don't Do It!, Electric Haters

Hey everyone, I hope things are going great today!  Guess they are alright for me, it's my payday so I went and paid my bills, still have a few that I need to take care of when I finally go get the mail.  Where I live I have to push a little ways to get the mail, I pick my mail up at a little hut that has the mail boxes for all the apartments on my side of the street and that is .10 miles from my front door so I travel almost a quarter of a mile going to get the mail and coming back.  I guess you can say that I like to have a little order in my life and always know what I am doing, at least most of the time.  I did get that scope set up, it is on the 14th and I need to have a driver, which I have now, since they have to put me under.  Hopefully that helps figure something out.  At least I have not gotten sick today but then again I have not really been hungry today and did not eat a whole lot today.  Maybe I just have not had enough to eat today but I am alright with not throwing up.  So, let me get to it!

So there is a new Congress coming to term, it is the 116th Congress.  One thing I am hoping is that with all this new blood hopefully they actually do something good for the American people.  I know that I give new Congress people hell like Ocasio-Cortez but they need to put some of their new ideas out there so that we can maybe move this country forward instead of being stagnate, like we have for many years now.  At least that is the way it feels to me.  Congress, over the last how ever many years, has had some of the most horrid approval numbers I have ever seen.  There were times recently I did not think they would keep their numbers above 1 or 2 percent, I have to write percent since my number 5 button isn't really working on here, the one just above the T.  Right now their numbers are at 17 percent.  That is better than I have seen lately.  28 percent are republicans and only 7 percent are democrats, that is very sad.  On the chart I had just seen, I will add the article, 13 was the lowest.  One of the bigger problems with Congress is they need to come together to help the American people instead of their own pockets, it seems they only care about themselves.  I am just hoping this new group of people do something good and in 6 months we can say that they are getting things done for Americans.  Here is that article; https://news.gallup.com/poll/240896/congressional-approval-steady-low-august.aspx

Here is a quick one, do not do the Bird Box Challenge!  I have not seen the show or know anything about it but do not put on a blindfold and walk around, you just look like an idiot when you inevitably run into something or trip.  It's really dangerous, I mean you could get run over by a car.  Be careful and do not do this stupid challenge.

There are people out there that really do not like the new car company Tesla, for whatever reasons and are parking their big trucks in front of the charging stations for Tesla cars.  The truck drivers even curse out at the Tesla drivers, mad at something, we just do not know what exactly.  I am sure that sucks quite a bit for people that drive Tesla cars because that is the only way to charge them.  There might be another way but I am unaware what it would be.  I only know of one place in town that has those chargers, it is a hotel on the east side of Columbia.  I am sure there are other charging stations around since I have seen quite a few Tesla cars around.  Anyway, here is any article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/tesla-haters-parking-pickup-trucks-234053201.html

Well, that's all tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!





































Comments

Popular Posts