Good Day, Foot Pain, History Stuff, Dumb People, Stupid Celebrities

Hey there everyone, I hope your Tuesday is great.  So first I would like to respond to a comment that was left on my blog yesterday.  Yes I have talked to my doc about my feet always being cold but there is not a lot we can do to fix that because the problem has to do with bad nerve endings in my feet.  The only thing that might work is a med that deadens the nerves but then that would effect all my nerves in my body and then I would not really be able to move.  I guess I could also have some botox shots to my feet but I do not think that is smart to do.  I get botox shots for my bladder every year and I do not really want to use too much botox since it is actually used as a poison.  Botox is basically a toxin that does have some good uses for the human body but I want to stay away from too much of using that.  I hope that helped answer that question.  So, my day has been pretty good.  Had a real good workout, it was short but good.  I just did not want to be there really for that long since my blood sugar was a little low and needed to get something to eat.  So I did that and tried to get a nap but that did not work.  Oh well, I had other things I needed to do anyway.

Pain wise I am about the same today as yesterday, at a level of 8.  I have managed it well with the oxy and have not had many flare ups today, only one that was at a level of 10 or higher.  Same pain places as usual but I would move my feet up since they are hurting a little more today than usual.  It is a little warmer here in Columbia but it does not seem like it since the sun is not out.  It has been hiding behind clouds for the last few days, that is the reason a lot of people get depressed this time of year, because they do not get to see the sun.  I also get depressed from that but still try to have a smile on my face.

So today is a history day and figured I would talk about the bigger news story out there right now.  Just recently archaeologists in Israel working near the city of Beit Shemesh discovered a new settlement, a lot of baths and other social places have been found but not a lot of pottery or something that would indicate a name of the settlement.  This is exciting and hope they find a lot more.  Sometimes I wish that I had chosen that path of study at the University of Missouri with my history degree.  Of course when I was young and watched the Indiana Jones movies I wanted to do that sort of work but then I learned a little about archaeology and it is not as much fun as those movies demonstrate.  A lot of younger kids thought that being an archaeologist would be a great adventure but they would be very fooled because there is a lot of boring, tedious work involved.  Well, I am sure that there is some fun to the job.

This was an article I had run across early in the day and have saved it so I could talk about it here.  In Texas a man is being sought by authorities for armed robbery.  This man has a very peculiar tattoo, something you do not see very often since it is so dumb.  He has his social security number tattooed on his forehead for everyone to see.  A long time ago I came to terms that there are some people in this world that are very far out there and I try to avoid those people but sometimes they do a second really dumb thing that gets them in trouble with the law and we get great mugshots like this.

For doing something this stupid I hope his identity has been stolen a lot because he is such an idiot.

I stumbled onto another interesting article for different reasons.  This one has to do with crazy celebrities and their so called health fixes.  One of the worst people at this is Gwyneth Paltrow, whom I like as an actress but her health advice leaves something to be desired.  She is now pushing something called the Implant O'Rama System, which is basically a coffee enema.  Some people believe it but my advice is Do Not Follow Medical Advice From Anyone Besides A Trained Professional.  Please everyone, do not do this!

Last night we had a very nice college football game between Alabama and Georgia in Atlanta.  It was great in the second half as Alabama came back to beat Georgia 26-23 in overtime.  At halftime Nick Saban, who is the head coach of Alabama, decided to put in a freshman quarterback named Tua who led the Alabama Crimson Tide to victory.  Now Saban has six national championships, tying the man in first place Bear Bryant.  Next year is another shot at getting 7, good luck.

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I really hope all of you have a wonderful night or day, take care!




























Comments

Popular Posts