Good Day, Geek Stuff, Predictions

Happy Saturday everyone, I hope you are doing well this weekend.  My day was alright, had a good workout today.  Mostly focused on shoulders, traps and biceps.  I know, that is a little bit of a different combo but it worked for me.  It was so packed at the gym today, all these new years resolutions people out.  They will not be there after the first of February because they will realize how much work it is.  Plus there were all these new younger girls in there with some new workout outfits that they got for Christmas, trying out the new clothes.  Some of them looked a little strange with all the bright colors.  I know that Planet Fitness is supposed to be the no judgement zone but I do judge but do not talk about it while there.  Some people can be so annoying at the gym and one of them were there today.  It was a man who was wearing his beanie while trying to workout.  He was not doing a very good job of working out.  So, let me get onto it. 

Just seen a new rumor for who Marvel might cast as the new Reed Richards in a possible Marvel Fantastic Four movie and I think it would be a slam dunk.  John Krasisnski I think would make a great Reed Richards, he looks sciencey enough, that is a word I just made up, he is a little rugged and can pull off a man who is clueless when it comes to women like he is towards his soon to be wife Sue Storm like he is sometimes in the comics.  The first released Fantastic Four movie had a pretty good Reed but there were just some things I did not really like about him.  I am not saying that Tim Story, the director of the two Fantastic Four movies released in 2005 and 2007, were bad but I do think they could have been better.  I am excited to see what Disney and Marvel have planned for the team coming up.  I will write a post on how I think they should be introduced a little later, when I get it all sorted in my head.

Warner Brothers and DC have come out recently and made a few changes and admitted what is going on.  A new President of DC films was hired, Walter Hamada, I guess this is good news, not really sure I know anything about Walter but I hope he does well.  Hamada recently had a press conference to announce his hiring and talked about competition with Marvel on the movie front.  He basically said that there is no way to keep up with Marvel and that DC just needs to find what works for them, basically saying that Marvel is winning without saying it.  The biggest help to Marvel is that they have their own studio, DC does not have an actual studio and has to work with Warner Brothers to produce anything.  Marvel does have to work with Disney but Disney pretty much lets Marvel do its own thing without any interference.  Just give DC their own studio and some money and let them have at it so we can get some good stuff from them.  The bad thing about all this is that DC has two of the most recognized superheros ever in Batman and Superman, and has a whole list of great characters to pull from.  Just hope they get their heads right and put out some good movies.

So, onto some other non-geek stuff.  I want to make a few predictions that might effect a lot of people.  Not sure if any of you invest in cryptocurrencies but I think that, at least for Bitcoin, there will be a big fall off because I just do not think they can sustain this kind of growth as they have been having.  I wish I had invested early on when Bitcoin started, they say if you invested just $50 back when they first started it then now you would be a millionaire.  Oh well.  I also think that something big is about to happen in the Middle East, that Saudi Arabia and Iran are going to be in a full frontal war, they are now involved with a proxy war in Yemen but I think it will devolve into something much more very soon.  Also, I would watch the border with India and China, they have gotten a little heated lately and could also become something much more.  Maybe I will be right about something soon, you never know.

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I hope you all have a stupendous day or night, take care!






















Comments

Popular Posts