Good, Boring Day; More Shutdown, Football Talk

Hey there, I hope you are great today.  My day has not been bad, just kinda boring.  I did go to the gym and had a real hard and short workout, I also tried to take a shower at the gym since they have a stall for handicapped.  The stall is a bit on the small side and I did not feel that great using it.  Probably will not do that anymore.  But today I did work chest, which always wears me out, plus I also did some biceps work.  I always start the gym with a little forearm workout, it is good to get me ready for most anything else.  I really do not need to work my forearms since being in the chair has made them a lot bigger because of the gripping of the chair.  My grip is really strong, I pull my grip on most handshakes though.  I also did a little editing on my book, still do not have it just right but I will continue to work on it until probably sometime this summer. 

So, what to talk about today?  Well there is the shutdown, which is not as big as everyone says it is going to be.  A new resolution will be passed soon, not like we have not survived through these before.  I was out today and seen people going about their daily routine.  There was even a solidarity march downtown for women today.  At least the weather was nice for that, it was in the upper 40's.  Unless you work in certain parts of the government, do not expect your lives to change too much.

I am going to talk a little football.  There are two NFL games on tomorrow, the AFC and NFC championship.  The first game pits the Patriots against the Jags, this should be a good game but I think the Pats will win.  Next is the Vikings against the Eagles, I am picking the Vikings for two reasons.  First being that they have the best defense in the league and I really like the Vikings, even though they show them wearing helmets with horns.  Plus, the Eagles are out their MVP quarterback in Carson Wentz so I think the Vikings will take advantage of this.  No matter what I hope they are good games tomorrow. 

Well, that is all for me tonight, I am pretty tired.  Been up since 4 am.  I really hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts