Alright Day, Population Thoughts, Lots of Drugs

Hello everyone, I hope your day is good.  My day has been alright, have not felt bad or anything so I guess that antibiotic they gave me last night helped some.  I did go to the pharmacy to see how much that stuff costs that I was given, it was $152, a lot too much for me.  So I did not get it filled since I did not have the money for that.  I told them I might get that one filled this coming Friday but I do not have the money right now.  That med, I forgot the name, is supposed to be taken every 36 or 48 hours.  That is a little different for me, never taken a drug like that before.  I will not take it but I will watch myself closely, I do have some cipro here that was given to me by one of my doctors, cipro is a strong wide ranging antibiotic.  It works well for UTI's so I will keep that close to me.  I am not too worried about it, I will be fine. 

The world is a very large place and there are around 7,450,000,000 people living in it.  I had a little daydream today about what the world would look like if it was split by population and never could find a map that I really liked but I did find one that was close to what I was looking for.  I will add it at the end.  That would make for a good science fiction type book, have the world separated into population regions by the amount of people that live in those areas.  Obviously there are a lot of people in eastern Asia, from India to Tokyo, compared to the rest of the countries in this world.  There is a map that will be in the link I share that has this circle where there are more people in that circle than outside of it.  All those large cities in east Asia are located in that circle.  I am not trying to say that overpopulation is a thing that needs to be worried about now but maybe in the near future it needs to be looked at but hopefully by that time we can colonize other planets.  If we do that then we do not need to worry about overpopulation as much.  Here is the link; https://matadornetwork.com/life/57-worlds-interesting-maps/

I ran across an article about a problem with the opioid epidemic that I just needed to look at.  The title to this article was "Men had enough fentanyl to kill the entire population of New York City, New Jersey combined".  So I thought I would see how much that is, nearly 100 pounds of snythetic opioid were found, which according to this person is about 18 million hits.  You would need more than that since the population of New York City is more than that.  But I understand this person wanting to point this out.  How could two men get this much fentanyl?  That is what needs to be looked at by the authorities, not why they did this, that was easy, to make money.  I am sure they were working with a doctor somewhere to get the drugs, which is why I say that they should go after doctors, not patients, with all this outrage over the opioid problem.  When they go after the patients then I feel like I did something even though I know I am taking them because I have an issue that they fix.  Simple as that, too bad some do not look at it like that.  Here is the article; http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/28/men-had-enough-fentanyl-to-kill-entire-population-new-york-city-new-jersey-combined-police-say.html

That is all for me tonight.  I really hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!

















Comments

Popular Posts