Decent Day, Disney-Fox Stuff, Warm Temps

Hello everyone, I hope things are great.  Sorry I did not write last night, I went to watch the Kansas City Chiefs playoff game and was a little heartbroken because they lost pretty bad.  To put it bluntly they choked really bad.  The Chiefs have not won a home playoff game in about 23 years or so, I was about 13 at the time.  I would like to see them win a home playoff game before I die so I might live forever because of that.  Anyway, my day has been good, have not done much and relaxed a lot.  Tomorrow I am planning on getting back to it, hopefully I will be up for it.  Cannot believe I slept in so much today and the last few days.  I did not wake up until 8:55 today and the last few days I have been averaging waking up around 8 am.  When that happens for me it kind of screws up my whole day.  Not really sure why this is happening, maybe it is because I have been taking a little more Zzzzquil at night so I guess I will try to take a little less.  I did do some writing today though but it was not on my autobiography but on the alternate history of Mongols.  Figure that is pretty good.

There has been a lot of talk in entertainment circles about the Disney-Fox deal, about the X-Men and Fantastic Four coming over to the Marvel Cinematic Universe to join the other Marvel characters.  I think this is great and going to lead to some great movies and end credit scenes.  Marvel did not start the trend of putting an end credit scene at the end of a movie, it has been going on for years but Marvel did make them mean a lot more and something that people love.  One rumor I have heard as recently as today is that Mark Hamill was asked to play Dr. Octopus in the Spiderman sequel.  I think that would be a great casting, I think he could bring some great character into the character.  One thing that is happening from this Fox deal that I like is actors such as Chris Hemsworth is trying to get Hugh Jackman to come back as Wolverine.  Hugh Jackman has said that he is done with the character after Logan came out but did say he would consider coming back if Marvel was to acquire the rights to Wolverine.  Personally I hope Jackman comes back, he was great as Wolverine, even though he is not really comic accurate to the character, who is short and very muscular.  I am excited to learn who they will cast to play as Namor in the MCU.  There will be some really good casting news coming out soon.

Must be nice down under, it is close to records there at 116.  I wish it was even half that here, that would be so nice.  Right now we are getting freezing rain, which is never fun to deal with.  Here soon I will go outside and put down some stuff that will give me traction against the ice.  I really need to put some down where I have to stand up to transfer into the van since I am planning on getting out tomorrow for a few things.  Hopefully it will warm up soon. 

Well that is all for me tonight y'all.  I hope you have a wonderful night or day, take care!



































Comments

Popular Posts