Good Friday, Might Become a Politician


Hey there everyone, I hope you all are wonderful.  Sorry that I did not post much last night, I will recount my day yesterday here.  So Friday, I did not do much throughout the day and just wanted to rest.  So I got a lot of rest in and did not stress myself with work or trying to make cash.  I have had a rather new weird problem though, I have this dull, burning pain just above my waist on either the lower left or middle part of the abdomen.  Not sure what it is but appendicitis was the only thing that came to my mind.  If it does not get better soon or gets worse I will go to the emergency room and keep all of you posted.  So, let me get onto it.

As some of you know I will be trying to get a post on the Disability Council for Columbia Missouri and I was thinking that this could be a way to get my wheel forward to get into politics.  Now I do have a disdain for most politicians for numerous reasons, if I do get into that sphere then I will not do as these idiot politicians have done that has destroyed our country.  I know what they say that an honest man in Congress is the rarest thing you will find.  So I thought I would list a few things that are more popular than Congress, here they are:

  1. Genghis Khan has a more favorable rating than Congress 41-37
  2. Getting a root canal done 56-32
  3. Used car salesman   57-32
  4. Colonoscopies    58-31
  5. Traffic jams    56-34
So, I am going to cut this short since I am now going to get ready to go to the hospital for this possible appendicitis.  I will keep you all informed, take care!  I will be back later, hopefully, to write some more.  

Comments

Popular Posts