Bad and Good Day, New Recipes, Mix Day, Impeachment, Stupid Governor

Hello all, I hope you are finding this well.  My day has been good, even though some "bad" things did happen.  I will start with the bad and move to the good.  I was finally able to talk to the manager at the office for the apartment complex and found out that since my current housemate did not pay rent for two months last summer I am not able to renew my lease at this current apartment.  So that made me pretty angry, I am cleaning that up a lot, and now have two months to find somewhere else to live.  And of course I had to find this out on a Friday so I will have to wait until next Tuesday to talk to somebody that might be able to help me.  So that was the bad thing for the day.  Now on to good stuff, I did get out to the store to get a few things but I forgot to pick up the ingredients for a simply fabulous recipe I recently found, Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole.  I found that recipe on Pinterest, something I am using more frequently, try it out if you have not.  I will find this and post it later.  Also, I am very happy that my current housemate will be moving out soon because I told him it was not working out.  I tried to be a nice guy and was for way too long with him but hopefully he is better but I am not thinking he will change any.  The bad thing about that also is I had to call his mother, who I do like but this guy is in his 30's and I think that is pretty embarrassing. 

Here is that recipe, I hope you enjoy and let me know how you liked it; https://www.recipesthatcrock.com/crock-pot-cinnamon-roll-casserole/.  I am working on being a better cook but it is difficult since getting in the chair.  I have been on my own for so long I have had to learn how to do things by myself, I love my mother but she is not what you would call a great cook.  She actually does not really like to cook and she reads these posts so I am sure I will get a call about this but I think I can handle it. 

Well today is called a mix day so I can write about anything that catches my fancy.  First, a story I ran across a few days ago about a doctor in New Jersey that was arrested for trying to hire someone to kill his wife.  You may wonder why a loving husband would want to kill his wife, because she was about to expose him and his drug ring.  This good doctor ran a pill mill from his office with the help of a biker gang by the name of the Pagans.  I have been telling lawmakers that they should go after doctors for this and not patients, I was told that doctors do not operate outside the law, well this is just one example as I am sure there are many more out there.  For some stupid reason politicians want to go after patients that need opioids to live and survive instead of getting to the root of the problem, the only way to get these pills is through a doctor writing out a prescription.  Just like any group of people, there are bad ones among the many good doctors that do not run pill mills.  The man who tried to kill his wife did not succeed as she is still alive and he will be spending a lot of quality time with some really nice people very soon.   Unfortunately anymore it takes something big like this to happen for lawmakers to open their eyes.  Hopefully this shifts the focus a little for people like me that need these meds to help with legitimate problems.

Democrats are still dreaming about impeaching President Trump and are supposed to go forward with it before long.  I hope it does get over with quickly and leftist can shut up about it.  Plus if they impeach President Trump then Vice President Pence will become president, not Hillary Clinton, as most of them would like.  Quite a few people I know say that having Pence as president would be worse than President Trump because of his strict religious views.  I do not know a lot about the vice president, maybe I should read up some about him.  Just like this Russia collusion stuff, I want it to get over with, there are way more important things to worry about in this country.

I hate these types of people, the ones who say they are strictly religious and have serious family values and then go out and have affairs with other people.  Recently it has come to light that the governor of Missouri, Eric Greitens, who is one of those family values kind of guys.  It makes me sick and I hope he is forced out of office and stripped of his pension from the state.  Kick him to the curb, I have no use for those kinds of people.  Unfortunantly there are too many of them out there, I just try to stay away from them.  Here is a link to the story; https://www.columbiamissourian.com/opinion/local_columnists/sandy-davidson-greitens-personal-life-becomes-political-tragedy/article_7d4a034a-f714-11e7-9e3a-efddcab9db2f.html

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I hope you all have a wonderful night or day, take care!


 








Comments

Popular Posts