Another Cold Day, Little More Pain, Twitter Ban, States Rights

Hello everyone, hope you are doing well.  My day has been pretty good, just wish it was a little warmer out but it is that time of year.  The weather people say that it will be in the 30's this weekend and even in the 40's starting next week.  I will believe it when it happens.  They are calling for either snow or freezing rain this weekend also.  I am glad that I went to the store so if it does get bad then I will be fine for a few days.   I do still plan on going to the gym this weekend though unless it gets too bad out.  My hands are really not liking this cold, it seems that trigger finger thing I have is worse when I go outside.  I guess if it does get over freezing then it would be a heat wave.

So pain wise, my day has not been too bad although it is a little higher than yesterday.  My level today is an 8.5 but it is controlled pretty well with the oxy.  The places for the pain is the same except that I would consider my hands to be worse than most any other part of my body right now.  So, onto the important stuff.

I think the ability to talk and debate certain points is what makes the American society better than some others in this world.  I guess I am a homer because of this but it is my thoughts.  Twitter came out recently to explain why it will not block President Trump from using its social network.  Basically they said that they will not block any "World Leader" from Twitter because they may say things that need to be talked about and others need to be able to see this information.  I will provide the link to the article.  I think that is an important part of Twitter, even though I do not use it enough.  I do follow the president just to see what he says but what he says does not upset me or make me so upset I say stupid things like some people on the left do.  Anyway, here is the article; http://bgr.com/2018/01/05/twitter-ban-trump-explanation-not-gonna-happen/

So I guess the Attorney General for the United States Jeff Sessions has ruled that the country will now enforce laws against states that have passed their own laws, such as Colorado and recreational marijuana.  This is a little more serious than a lot of people or news companies are giving it credit for because this is a big move against States Rights, something that caused a Civil War in this country in the 1860's.  The Civil War was not fought because of slavery like a lot of people believe but States Rights, mostly their right to succeed from the Union.  I would suggest everyone to read up on this and what is going to happen now.  Because as of now federal agents can arrest people for possession or use or selling marijuana in a state that has said that marijuana is okay for recreational use.  Something big could happen from this soon.  Hopefully everyone keeps cool heads with this.

That is all for me tonight.  I really hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts