Good Day, New Problems, History Stuff, Pakistan Aid

Hey, I am back.  Hope you all are doing great on this Tuesday, I am not doing too bad.  Day has gone alright, just a little problem with a few things I will get into here.  The first is my problem with my equilibrium, I had been having this issue now for almost a month and finally seen a doctor last week for it.  The have no clue what is going on but did do a blood draw that day, it was nice since there is a lab right at the office where I see my doctor.  I think I might have an inner ear thing going on but I guess we will see soon.  I did finally get my blood test results back from the doctor, a few things were high on there but overall it looked good.  If you would like to see the results then just send me a comment and I will get them to you.  Second I have been dealing with something that has popped up here and there but has not been a problem until today, going forward I will see if it is a problem, it is trigger finger.  If you do not know much about trigger finger, here is a link; https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/trigger-finger/symptoms-causes/syc-20365100.  I think this cold has something to do with it being worse than it has before.  It has been a long time since mid-Missouri has experienced a long cold snap like we are right now and this trigger finger business is caused by a lot of my arthritis and stuff.  So, onto it.

Pain wise today has not been bad but I have had a few flare ups to a 10 but my level has stayed pretty stable at 7.5, pretty good level for me to be at.  I think in the last 13 years the lowest I have ever been was about a 6 and that was with a lot of drugs to make me feel better.  It would take me all night to list the worst pains I have ever been in though but I will say that one of the worst times was when I got my eyelid stitched shut was a big one. 

It is a history day so I will find something history wise to talk about.  Toward the end of WWII, many promenint and high ranking Nazi were ferreted out of Europe and into somewhere in South America.  Some were big name guys we would like to have captured.  The ABC countries were popular spots for these people, Argentina, Brazil and Chile.  These countries already had a big German community in them so a few new Germans were not noticed as well as if they went to almost any other country.  For the major part of the war in Europe these countries were not as involved as the United States or Canada.  These men were squirreled out by an organization called Odessa or Die Spinne or The Spider, which I think is an awesome name for a secret society.  So a lot of war criminals escaped justice and lived out their lives in South America, probably laughing at the Allies the whole time.  I really wished we could have wiped that smile off their faces.  One man was very publicly taken from South America by Jewish agents from the Israeli Mossad and Shin Bet, Otto Adolf Eichmann.  He was brought to Israel to stand trial for the murders he committed during the war.  I for one am very happy that they caught this monster and wish they had caught more of them.  Here is a good article for you to read if you would like to learn more about this time of history; https://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2491/whats-the-true-story-on-south-american-nazis/.  Good job Israel.

One thing that has been in the news lately is about President Trump threatening cutting off aid to countries that voted against it in the Jerusalem vote at the U.N.  One country that did pop up recently is Pakistan and I would not be against him cutting off aid to them.  Really what has that country done for us to justify sending it so much money?  According to explorer.usaid.gov we gave them almost $800 million in 2016.  The United States found Osama Bin Laden living there comfortably and the government of Pakistan acted surprised that he was right next to a military training base.  All they do is harbor bad guys, help terrorists and yes they may have helped with some intel but that does not justify all that money.  That money would be better used on domestic problems.  I say cut them off, that does not mean we need to stop sending humanitarian aid but aid to that country overall needs to be looked at.  I think it would be a good idea to look over the aid we give all these countries, what have you done for me lately.

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I really hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!


























Comments

Popular Posts