Big Pain Day, History Stuff, Press Secretory, Infinity War Teaser

Hey everyone, hope you are well.  So my day has been alright, even though I have not done as much as I wanted but that is almost everyday.  I stayed home again today from the gym, just did not feel like doing much and my legs were bothering me again.  Also I have been having some troubles the last few days where I feel like I need to go number 2 but never do when I get into the bathroom.  Yesterday I had 18 trips into the bathroom thinking I had to go but nothing happened.  Only twice I had anything happen but it was not much and that causes a lot of pain, it is a different kind of pain than that I am used to since my other pain is usually muscle and maybe bone but this is more internal.  So that pain is hard to categorize and rate.  Muscle pain is probably the easiest to rate I would think, that is probably the most common type of pain.  I would say that I am in a 9.5 pain today and have only had a couple of jumps to 10.  Now, it is time to get onto it.

It is history day so let me talk about something I think is important from history.  Wars are very important events in history and one of the more important ones was pretty recent, the Korean War.  This war started on June 25th, 1950 and mostly ended in July 27, 1953.  I say mostly ended because this war never officially ended, there was just an armistice signed between belligerents, which was the north of Korea, which became North Korea, and the south of Korea, which became South Korea.  There were of course smaller belligerents such as China and the Soviet Union for the north and the United States and the United Nations for the south.  This was back when the United Nations actually did something, unlike today.  As most everyone knows, there is much tension between North and South Korea today, mostly because of that fat, little idiot that runs North Korea and hostilities can start up there any time.   The United States Military keeps almost 30,000 troops in South Korea just in case something happens, so we are at least a little prepared if fatboy tries anything stupid.  I did look but was unable to see if or how many U.N. troops were stationed there but I know that they do have some presence there.  And the South Korean military is nothing to sneeze at itself, they have a very large and technological force of 625,000 with over 3 million in reserve.  I think it is a shame that this war has been largely forgoton by Americans today, except of course those that served there and their families, but most in America forget about it.  It is hardly ever taught in schools and if it is then it will be a very short piece.  That time was so fascinating because of what occured between the commanding officer General Douglas MacArthur and President Harry S. Truman.  MacArthur wanted to use nuclear weapons when China had gotten involved and he was not wanting to use just one or two, he was talking about using up to 34 atomic bombs on targets in China.  This was around the time that President Truman releaved MacArthur from his command, who was the General of the Army at the time.  This opened up a very large debate among people, that to some extent still goes on to this day, about the civilian-military issue of atomic weapons during wartime.  It is a very heated topic, if you are interested then please check that out.  Not too hard to find with Google as your friend.  So that is my little history story for the day, hope you enjoyed it.  If not then please write me a comment about what I should be talking about or anything else.

I think I like the Press Secretary that we have, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, she does like to tell it straight, much like why some people like President Trump.  Recently she said something during a press conference, I have to admit that I do not watch the press briefings and I do not know how she does it, but it was a good question that she put out there.  It was more of a statement I guess than a question, it goes; Democrats need to decide if they 'hate' President Trump more than they love this country.  From some things that I have either read or heard lately about democrats, it sure does seem like they just rally around the idea of hating on President Trump more than they are trying to help the American people.  There have been positive signs of the economy getting better but democrats do not want to acknowledge that at all and instead say that it is because of President Obama.  Now, when President Obama had been in office for about a year the republicans were not saying that things were good because of President Bush, mostly President Bush was blamed for every bad thing that happened, even when President Obama had been in office for 5 years.  I think she is right by saying that, democrats need to decide what is more important, going against everything that President Trump does or help this country and the American people. 

Another teaser trailer dropped on Sunday, the one for Avengers: Infinity War.  This one was a lot more dark than the one before and I think that was a great thing.  One thing I noticed in the trailer, after watching it a few times, is that you will notice when Tony Stark is walking his Iron Man armour is building itself around him.  I think this might be his nano-tech suit.  If that is the case then this suit can do just about everything.  It can even shape shift into something if he needs it.  I am so pumped up for this movie, cannot wait until May 4th!

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care! 








































Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't know if you know,but your grandpa was in the Korean War.I only heard him talk about it when his first son had died and he didn't make it home in time to help grandma with anything. As you know we watch the news alot and we both like the why she handles the press,she will put them in there place.Do you know that she is Mike Huckabee's daughter?She really know what she talking about too.

Popular Posts