Warmer Day, Possible New Blog, More Black Panther Stuff, Chiefs Trade Happy?

Hey everyone, I am back.  Man the weather was nice here today, the high was somewhere around 58 degrees today, good day to do stuff outside.  I was outside for a lot of the day but after around 5 pm it started getting a little cooler.  The next few days are going to be north of 40 so I am pretty happy about that, even though it is supposed to rain both days.  I think it is like 100% for tomorrow, last I had seen.  Take advantage of this nicer weather since here in Missouri it is likely to drop quite a bit one day to the next.  Try to do what you can to get those kids off of the internet or other video games and have them go outside.  Now this is going to make me sound old but when I was young I loved being outside, that was back in the 80's when there wasn't a warning label on everything you do like there is now.  I think that helped people that grew up in my generation become good people when they reached adulthood, some of us took a few years longer.  Like my psych said, we sowed some wild oats.  Fun times, just wish I could remember more from before I was diagnosed with Addison's, ALD, X-ALD and AMN at 9.  Oh well, that's what my parents and friends are for.  So, let me get to it.

First off I want to say that I am thinking about starting a new blog over at Squarespace soon, it will be a blog focused on history, plus I am trying to monetize it.  But I am still going to keep this one over here at Google Blogger.  When I do create that blog I will let you all know.

Ok, lets talk about something more positive here than some of the things going on in the national media right now.  I want to talk about the success of Black Panther, probably the most advanced Marvel movie put forth since the first Iron Man 10 years ago.  So far it has passed most peoples expectations and has reached, at least from estimates for today, to almost $200 million for its opening weekend, which surpasses every superhero movie besides the first Avengers movie in 2012.  Right now the total stands at $192 million and Avengers opened at $207 million.  I'm sure that Marvel is pretty happy right now about how good this movie is doing.  I am happy as well, being a fan and all. 

So the Kansas City Chiefs have made some pretty different moves so far before free agency begins next month.  They have already released their top franchise tackler in Derrick Johnson, signed a former Raiders cornerback David Amerson and now their are rumors out there that Marcus Peters is on the trade block.  I believe that the reason why the Chiefs are out floating this around is because they really want to get back a first round pick for this years draft.  Last year when the Chiefs moved up to draft Patrick Mahommes at No. 10, they gave up their first round pick in that year and this year so I think they are wanting to move back into the first round.  We drafted Peters with a first round pick in 2015 and he has been good enough to warrant a trade with a first involved.  I believe they are doing this since next month we are to get Kendall Fuller from the Alex Smith trade and have brought in Amerson and the thinking is that Peters could be hauled out for trade bait.  There are some out there thinking that the Cleveland Browns might want him since the general manager that drafted him now works there.  But I cannot see the Browns giving up either one of their first round picks, they have the No. 1 and No. 4, both of those are too important for the Browns.  Maybe the Redskins would offer something for him since they are losing Fuller.  Guess we will have to wait and see what happens when the new league year starts on March 14th. 

Well, that is all I have for today.  Thought I would keep this post more positive.  I will be back tomorrow.  I hope you all have a fantastic night or day, take care!




































Comments

Popular Posts