So, I am back again, another reason for me to celebrate.  Also it is now my second day taking the new pills and things are good.  I get a good nights sleep with the trazadone and no strange side effects.  I also had a good day today, as I am writing this at close to 8 pm, I did not go anywhere today.  I stayed in to do a little cleaning.  It was refreshing not to have to worry about going anywhere, even though the temp was a lot better today than it has been, I think it reached a sweltering 44 degrees F.  For middle December in Missouri that isn't too bad.  I cannot wait to see my pain doc as I think a change in meds or something needs to happen.  The oxy has not been working as it should along with the morphine.  So I think some changing needs to be made and he is better at figuring that out than I am, I just take the drugs.

Do not have a whole lot to talk about today.  It seems that people are finally understanding a Star Wars theory I have had for almost a year now, that Rey is related somehow to Obi Wan-Kenobi and is not the daughter of Luke.  I do not believe that Disney would make Luke the father since it is far to obvious and I do not think it will move the plot along as well.  There is always the idea that she could be unrelated to any character we are familiar with in the Star Wars universe, it is quite large.  We know that Force abilities are not necessarily passed down from parent to child, Ki Adi Mundi had many children and none of them were Force sensitive.  So I think of Force sensitivity as more of a random chance in beings.  So because of that then there is a better than nothing chance that Rey is a child of an unknown or background character.  Anyway, it will be fun to find out.

Tomorrow is a fun holiday, National Ding-a-ling Day, this is a day to call someone who you have been out of contact with for some time.  The holiday got it's beginings in 1972 by Franky Hyle in Chicago.  So go celebrate this holiday tomorrow.

Well, that is all for tonight.  I hope everyone has a good day or night.  Take care.

Comments

Popular Posts