Black Panther Non-Spoiler Review

Hello there, hope you are doing well.  I just got home from watching Black Panther and I cannot say enough good things about this movie, just amazing!  This is going to be my official review.  I will not, of course, reveal any spoilers, even though I want to talk so much about the movie right now.  The biggest thing that surprised me about the movie is the humor, the characters played off of each other very well and I found myself smiling a lot through the movie, cannot say that much about most movies to be honest.  Plus I am just not much of a smiler, if that is really a word, but it is alright in a darkened theater.  The fight scenes were great, Chadwick Boseman and Michael B. Jordan had awesome chemistry in the fight scenes.  If you have seen the movie Creed then you know that Jordan can get in great shape for a movie and he looked massive.  If you had watched the trailers then you were not really let in on a few of the surprises, which I do like.  Wish more movies would do that, here is looking at you Fan4stic.  The director, Ryan Coogler, did a fabulous job with this character and if Marvel knows what is good then they should keep this person around.  I really hope he is back for the sure to come sequel.  Well, that is my spoiler free review of the movie.  Maybe in a few days I will write a spoiler heavy review.

Well, I am pretty tired and off to bed.  Oh, I just started driving for Uber today and think I will really like this.  I hope you all have a wonderful night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts