Decent Day, Very Painful Day, Another Favorite Person

Sorry everyone, I am getting to this a little late today, it is a quarter after 9 pm.  I am extremely tired right now but I wanted to get on here and to write a little for everyone.  Anyway, my day has not been that bad today, I got out to see a few friends this morning.  I did some research into where I can submit my short stories so I could make some more money, that is what its all about, right?  We all could use some extra money for mostly anything.  Of course that will help, mostly, to get my autobiography published.  That is also the reasoning for me starting to drive with Uber,  So far my riders have been pretty good, no problems really yet, I know I will have some at some point.  So, let me get to it.

So today was an alright day, I am still in quite a lot pain today,  my pain is located in my left shoulder, back of neck and legs.  It is really bad, the level is wayyy above the 1-10 range, it is beyond a 30.  I am just a really tough guy I guess because I can make it through the day.  Oh well, as I always say, I have been through a lot worse before.  I know that I have said it before on here but I will say it again since we have new readers, Back in 1989 when I was 9 years old, I was diagnosed with Addison's Disease, ALD or adrenoluekedystrophy, X -ALD is another form which I have that is the X linked form and AMN which is adrenomyloneurapathy, which is a real scary thing when symptoms start kicking in and it seems that they're starting to show themselves in me.  No matter what I will do whatever needs to be done.

A quick story for you tonight.  Another one of my favorite people from history, President Dwight Eisenhower.  This man was a 5 star general, General of the Armies, lead commander for the Allied effort in Europe and a good president.  First off, being a 5 star general and General of the Armies is no small feat in itself.  That means that at one of the greatest moments of time in our history, this man was named both of those and also lead commander for the Allies in Europe.  If it was not for Eisenhower and a lot of other people then D-Day would have never happened.  But before D-Day, which the D in D-Day stands for Day, he was instrumental in the lead up to how we would attack in North Africa, driving the Germans from there.  He was such a forward thinker that he had in mind that there were to be some that would not believe that the Holocaust even happened, or as we call them now Holocaust deniers .  This proved to be true as there are always people out there that question or outright debate that the Holocaust even happened.  When the Americans came across the first of the many Jewish war camps or death camps.  Many of the other soldiers and even the officers got a creepy feeling, so Eishenhower was the person to go in because he did not want to people to say that this did not happen at all;  In my eyes he was probably one of the greatest US presidents we have ever had.  Also, he is responsible for the Interstate highway system here, so there is that.

Well, that is all I have for tonight.  As I have said I am very tired.  I hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!
















Comments

Popular Posts