Alright Day, Russian Trolls, A Great Man, Placing Blame

Hi there all, hope things are good.  My day has been alright, I did three rides today but otherwise I did not do a whole lot.  This morning it was snowing pretty good and then switched to rain, I am not a fan of rain below 45 degrees, it was in the mid 30s.  Plus I was not feeling too great, not that I'm sick but my body was hurting a lot, especially my neck.  More than likely I just slept on it wrong or something, maybe I need a new pillow.  Anyway, let me get on to it.

So I guess it has come to light that Russians meddled in the 2016 election, big surprise there, but it also was said at the FBI press conference that no American was found to be guilty of any wrongdoing, that was not a surprise.  I did not think an American did anything but if you say that only Russians did anything "wrong" here then you are sorely mistaken.  I can imagine China did some hacking into the election system, probably North Korea and even some others from different parts of the world.  Also, the USA does not have an extradition treaty with Russia so those people that were found guilty by the FBI will not be coming over here to stand trial.  This is more about Putin pulling strings than anything else.  But of course the mainstream media is not talking about how this proves that President Trump did not collude with Russia to win the election.  Guess we will have to wait and see what happens next week from this story. 

I had found this poll but of course I do not have the article, it was something I read on my phone.  It was taken about 10 years ago and it was done in England.  The question was asked of younger people about Winston Churchill and I think it was like 70% or so thought that he was a mythical figure and did not exist.  What the he#& are these kids in England being taught, this was probably the most important figure in your country in the last century.  He helped defeat Hitler and the Nazis, this man was one of the biggest figures in the world.  If not for him you might be speaking German now.  The resolve of this man is amazing.  If you ever want to read a good biography of a historical figure, pick Winston Churchill.  He may not of been the most perfect human ever but he was at the time he was needed.  Also at the time, he was way more popular than the monarchy in England. 

It appears that after I read more stuff on the most recent school shooting that it is clear what the problem was, the FBI.  They dropped the ball and should have dove deeper in on this when all the warning signs where there.  Plus local and state services should have been notified.  That is all I will say about that.

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I really do hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!





























Comments

Popular Posts