Boring Day, Star Wars Day, Dumb Memo, Dynasty is Still Alive

Hey there everyone, I hope you are doing great. So my day has been pretty boring really.  I did do a little writing on my big book but need to focus more right now on my smaller books.  I otherwise took it pretty easy today, I did not even go to the gym since I woke up late and just did not feel it, whatever that means.  Since nothing big happened today, let us get on with it.

YAY!  It is Star Wars day!  Always like talking about Star Wars.  So the big news coming out of the galaxy far, far away is the Solo trailer or teaser that came out during the Super Bowl.  I was watching the game at a sports bar in Columbia so I was not really able to hear very well when the teaser was shown.  I seen much more when I looked at it today, plus there was some more footage released today and it looks really good.  I am a lot more looking forward to this movie than I was before seeing this trailer.  So May is going to be a huge month for movies, especially nerd type movies with Infinity War coming out in early May then 2 weeks later you have Deadpool 2 and next week is Solo, so people that do easter egg vids are going to be very busy that whole month.  The actor playing the young Han Solo looks really good and I was a little worried that they would go the prequel route with Chewie to make him look younger but it looks like they are going safe with him, so I am happy about that.  I was thinking they might try to make Chewie CGI or something but it does look good.  Also, the Millennium Falcon looks really nice, brand new almost, Han did not take great care of it by the time we get to episode IV.  Anyway, here is the trailers, the first one is the extended trailer that came out today and the second is the one from Sunday; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98-E9jWBizc

There are some people that are going nuts over this memo that was released last week.  On MSNBC, which is a leftist news media, there are people on there calling for a revolution, it is going too crazy, they need to stop this.  The people are calling for this but not saying exactly why.  I really do not care about any of these stupid memos, there are way more important things for members of Congress to take care of right now, not this stupid stuff.  Congress members, get off your a#* and do something productive for the American people, the reason you were sent to Washington in the first place, quit bitching about pieces of paper that really do not mean anything and work on something that will help the citizens of this great country.  Thank you.

Trust me, it is not the end of the world just because the Patriots lost the Super Bowl but some people are thinking that is the case.  According to certain sports writers out there, the Patriots dynasty is over.  If I remember right they were saying those same sort of things back in 2008 when the Pats lost to the Giants and a few years later when they lost again but the Patriots know how to bounce back and not let that hold them down.  As a lot of you know, I am a Chiefs fan so I have no problem with the Patriots since the last few times we have played them we beat the crap out of them so I have no trouble with that team.  But this is not the end of the Patriots, Bill Belichek is right now working on getting better for next year, Tom Brady is doing the same thing.  Next year they will be in the championship picture unless something major happens between now and August and I do not see anything major happening.  So every one needs to just relax and look ahead to the next big thing for football, the new season officially starts on March 14th.  Just relax.  People are so negative anymore.

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I really hope all of you have a fabulous night, take care!


















Comments

Popular Posts