Another Cold Day, Bad CNN

Hey there, I am back.  I was thinking of taking the night off but I thought I needed to do some night writing.  So here I am, trying hard to stay warm, very hard right now.  The high today got up to 28 and the sun set a little while ago so it will get very cold tonight.  I was going to head out to the gym today but when I went outside to look at my vehicle and seen all the ice on the parking log I thought I should just stay in.  It is supposed to get up to 40 tomorrow, so that will be nice.  So I did not really do much today except a little housework just trying to stay warm, that was the main reason for doing that.  My favorite place to order a pizza was closed so I had to go somewhere else since I really did not have a whole lot to eat here as I need to go to the store, which I will do tomorrow when things start thawing out.  Time to get into it.

So I guess the sister of the North Korean leader is getting headlines now because of CNN and a puff piece they did on her for Saturday.  I think it is just CNN showing their true colors and jumping to the other side.  Probably not that extreme but this is pretty damning.  While untold amounts of North Koreans are starving or being worked to death in camps, she gets to sit pretty at the Olympics and an American news outlet is trying to suck up to her for whatever reasons.  I find it all to be very despicable and I hope the people at CNN that approved this story get in some trouble.  I am putting in two links so you can see everything they say, the first one is the actual article and the second is the reaction it has received; https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/10/asia/kim-sister-olympics/index.html
https://www.yahoo.com/news/tweeters-savage-cnn-over-apos-073229544.html

I am sorry but I just do not have anymore I want to write tonight as I am pretty tired and ready for bed.  I promise to be back tomorrow night for more.  I hope all of you have a great day or night, take carre!

Comments

Popular Posts