Helpful Day, More Black Panther Stuff, DC Failing?

Hey everybody, hope all is well in your lives.  So my day, it has been good today even though I did skip the gym and I will get to the reason to that in a few.  Of course the weather was nasty today, this time of year you are barely able to get four nice days.  Last night it had iced on my vehicle and sometimes that can be tough for me, since standing is difficult in the best conditions.  Basically I just thawed it out, plus my sliding door on the drivers side was stuck and it had taken about 30 mins just so I could open that door to put my wheelchair in.  The reason why I did not go to the gym today is because I was started on a different pain meds and I wanted to see how it would affect me wthi things such as driving or just being more active.  When I went to pick that up at my pharmacy in Walmart they said that they were out of fentynal but found a Hy-Vee store that had some.  So now I still have my oxy but we thought a pain patch would be benefical for me because of my strange pain, as I like to call it.  Also, the patch can only be put in two areas, the outside of the bicep or on your chest.  I thought to myself about wearing it on my arm while working out and thought that might be a bad idea so I stuck it to my chest.  This thing seems to really be helping my out.  Now it seems that it is making me tired so I shall get to it then.

Today is Wednesday so that means it is Marvel day!  Since Black Panther has done so good at the box office so far, it hasn't even been out a full week, I am 99.99% positive that there will be a sequal.  Now, who should be in this sequel, what storyline should they use and who would be the major villain.  Well, first I am going to talk about that last question, who will be the big bad.  It has come to light that Kraven the Hunter was wanted by the director to be the villian but the all powerful Kevin Feige, the main man at Marvel Studios.  I think he could become the bad guy for the sequel, and that is my only villain I think that would be good to use for Black Panther 2.  I never was big at reading Black Panther comics so I am not sure who else to use besides Kraven and Klaue.  I thought it was a bad idea to kill off Klaue because he could have come back at any other time to be a thorn in the side of Black Panther.  Which Avenger should be featured in the sequel to Black Panther 2.  I assume that it could be Thor or maybe Tony Stark if he survives Avengers: Infinity War.  I am not really sure what storyline they could or should do but I think anything that is used will be great. 

Something really sad has come to light recently and it is about Warner Bros. and DC.  We were all told that Zach Snyder had stepped away from Justice League because of the death of his daughter, which was true at first, but now we learn that Snyder was actually fired while also grieving for his daughter.  This is very bad for WB and DC, I am not sure how they salvage this public image.  I think, at least in the near future, that WB is done and will get rid of the DC movie rights.  I am sure they will try to hold onto the animation or television rights but I think they will be pressured to sell their DC rights.  I could be totally wrong but I think this mistake could cost them a huge amount of money.  I am not going to watch any new WB releases for a little while, not even comic book movies like Aquaman.  Unfortunately I think this signals a downturn for DC.  I, for one, was a fan of Snyder, he has made some very important movies and some of them were superhero movies.  Maybe Marvel will give him a project.  Here is a pretty good article talking about Snyder and how he works; http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1DfPjk/:UHCHx37k:c.Bc6G8!/www.washingtonpost.com/news/act-four/wp/2018/02/20/the-zack-snyder-era-of-superhero-movies-is-over-you-should-be-sorry-to-see-it-go

Well, that is for me tonight everyone.  I really hope you all have a wonderful day or night, take care!






















Comments

Popular Posts