Cold Weather, Venom Letdown, Smith Trade in Trouble, Israel Again

Hello everyone, hope things are going well.  So it has been very cold here, the high is 23 today and last night we got some ice, which covered my windshield and made it take forever for me to leave earlier.  I had something I needed to mail and then I should have went to the gym but did not go today, mostly just did not feel it, maybe tomorrow.  We are supposed to get more of a wintry mix tonight but hopefully not a lot.  They say it should warm up on Monday but I am not holding out hope, maybe they will be right for a change.  So anyway, let me get onto it.

I hope people are not getting all their hopes up in thinking that Spider-man is going to be in the Venom movie and hopefully those same people that think that Spider-man is going to make a big splash in the movie give it a negative review.  I think that would be wrong.  I know that they say that Peter Parker is in the movie but I have not heard anything about Spider-man as a character.  Even if Parker is going to be in the movie, I do not expect much from him, maybe a small cameo or something.  Hopefully before long Sony releases a better trailer soon that has Venom is in even for just a few moments. Guess we will all see in October.

I will link the article after this.  I had just read an article that the Alex Smith trade to the Washington Redskins could possibly be in trouble.  They are mostly basing this on the fact that the new calendar year for the NFL does not start until March 14th and that they trade is basically just a rumor until then.  Also because the Redskins are playing around with the idea that they will franchise tag Kirk Cousins and if they do that then Smith might not want to go there.  As a Chiefs fan I was all set for them to trade Smith at the start of the new league year and was ready for a good cornerback in Kendall Fuller to come play for our team.  Guess I will have to wait and see what happens in about a month from now.

So I guess war in Syria is heating up.  Israel was performing a bombing run on sites in Syria that were set up by Iranian backed forces when one F-16 was shot down.  I should mention that "Iranian backed forces" could mean quite a few things since Hezbollah is Iranian backed and they operated in Syria and Lebanon.  So it could have been bombing an area that was shooting off missiles into Israel or causing some kind of trouble for the Jewish nation.  News reports are always a little dodgy on that but Iran might get the fight that they have been searching out for a long time and Israel is nothing to sneeze at, militarily at least.  Israel has fought many nations at once and brought them to their knees and one nation was even larger that Iran.  Remember the 6 day war, that is how good Israel can be on a battlefield.  Gonna be interesting to see what happens.

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I really hope all of you stay warm and have a great night or day, take care!


















Comments

Popular Posts