Good Evening, Super Bowl Trailers, Pricey Game

Hello everyone, I am back with my second blog post of the day.  Well, my time since before has been pretty good, my cousin came down to Columbia and we hung out for a little bit before the game.  Then we went to Cheerleaders to watch the big game.  I am glad that the game was close but I did not think the Eagles would win, I thought the Patriots had it in the bag but that is what I get for thinking I guess.  I just hope the cops and other rescue personnel in Philly are safe tonight because those fans are the worst, I would not be surprised if they try to burn the city down after this win.  I had a good time with my cousin and a few other friends there, good times.  Now onto the good stuff.

As usual there were some good commercials for the Super Bowl and we seen some snippets of a few big movies coming out.  The first one we got was for Solo: A Star Wars story and it looked just alright, not great but alright.  I have since watched the teaser on my computer as well and I thought the same thing, that it was alright.  There is supposed to be a proper trailer for Solo tomorrow, per the director.  The big one, and the one I was waiting for, was for Avengers: Infinity War.  Now that looked great and it showed something I thought since the first trailer dropped in December, that the jaguar gauntlets that Captain America wears will produce a shield.  It will look a lot different from his normal round shield, more like his first shield in hist first movie.  I really cannot wait for that movie and I think a lot of people are the same way.

I always thought the prices were high but this is ridiculous, I just read an article on the prices for concessions at the Super Bowl.  $30 for a medium sized soda, $17 for a hot dog, $13 for fries and just a t-shirt would set you back $70.  That is beyond crazy, it is getting to where a single family cannot afford to go to these games.  Now I am not saying that this is right to do but now you know why people sneak things in all the time.  Something needs to change with all this stuff but people love football and they are not going to stop this madness.  It will be a long time before you turn on a Super Bowl and see empty seats.

Well, that is all I have for tonight.  I really hope you all have a wonderful day or night, take care!

















Comments

Popular Posts