Better Weather, Still Sore, Solo Stuff, Possible Political Pursuits, Black Panther

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing great today.  At least the weather was nice today, just wish I felt like getting out today since I was so sore and my legs were still not working like they should.  I am sure they will start working better tomorrow, I am able to transfer pretty good today and it seems to have gotten better as the day wore on.  I do not know what has caused this to happen as the only thing I have changed, at least drug wise, is I starting wearing the fentynal patches.  Those are really strong pain relieving patches.  I had one of these on all the time while I was on the ventilator for about 11 weeks.  You can stick it only on your arm or on your chest.  I am going to take my patch off when I go to bed a little later and see how I do tomorrow.  As always, I will update you all with what happens.  My pain level today is a 10, actually more than that but that is as high as I can go.  So, let me get onto it.

Its Monday so that means it is Star Wars Day!  So, what are some of the big stories coming out of Star Wars right now?  Plus I mostly focus on the movies but do read some of the books and comics, the comics I will collect without reading sometimes.  Big news on the movie front, we all know that, Solo: A Star Wars Story, is coming out on Memorial Day weekend.  There should be another trailer coming out for that movie before too long.  I have not decided if I will watch that upcoming trailer since I do not want to get spoiled in any way for the movie.  I will probably make my decision on the day and hour it comes out.  Of course I would not know it it spoils anything until I see the movie and by that time I will probably forget what happened, you know because I'm old.  I was asked how well this movie will do and I said, "which way to do you mean, there are two ways the movie works".  Basically I was telling him that there are two main functions, how well it does with the critics and how well it does financially, of course there are others but this are the main two.  From everything I have seen or read about this movie is positive so I think it will do alright with the critics but that is something you never know until the movie comes out but I have faith in Lucasfilm and their storytellers.  The second aspect, how it will do financially, it is a Star Wars movie so I expect it to hit around $700 million in its total run.  Basically I am saying that it will do very well and that is from seeing only one trailer so far and reading different articles from people who are bigger nerds than me with Star Wars.  So when it comes out, just go enjoy it!

If you have been reading my blog for any amount of time you might catch that politically I do not really know what party I would belong to but I do lean conservative on a lot of issues.  So I am trying to figure out where I belong on the political spectrum in the United States.  I will probably take some of those polls or surveys soon, just have not yet and I will post the results on here.  Since the political spectrum test is different for just about every country, just remember that it is only for America.  I would like to see what I am for other countries also.  That is something I will do when I get bored, which happens more than you think, especially since my legs do not want to work right, like they are now.  But anyway.  I used to label myself as a democrat but I never agreed with the far left of that party, I would try to label as a republican since I do lean very conservative for some issues but there are parts of that party I do not agree with.  I don't want to cop out and say that I am an independent, that is like saying that you really have no leanings at all, so that does not seem to be something for me.  I have looked at other conservative parties in America and there are a few like the Constitution Party, but they have kinda split off to make a more independent branch of that.  Oh well, I will let you all know what I find out.

The Black Panther movie is breaking all kinds of box office records and has already amassed over $700 million.  That is better than some superhero movies do in their full run of 8 weeks and this movie has not even been out a full two weeks yet.  I still think that Avengers: Infinity War is going to break even more records, mostly because people will want to see it since it brings everyone together, has a great villain and is the culmination of 18 movies and 10 years of hard work.  I'm so hyped for this. 

Well, that is all I have for tonight.  I really hope everyone reading has a superb day or night, take care!





























Comments

Unknown said…
keep your wits about you I'm in a chair to

Popular Posts