Good Day, Marvel Day List, Star Wars Upcoming Shows

Hello everyone, hope your day is filled with good stuff.  My day has been good, I had an appointment with my pain guy today to get the test for the pain pump.  The test consists of him shooting the medicine into me that would be in the pain pump to see if there is any noticeable change and it seems to work.  The only real side effect is that it could make you itch pretty much all over, at first I itched a little on my nose which is common when I take pain medicine, when I take my oxy after being out for a few days it will do that as well.  So I did not have any real problems with it.  I got that done at about 1:30 pm, it is now after 5:30 pm and it finally feels like it is kicking in good.  He said to watch and see how long it lasts, he said that he is hoping it last me 18-24 hours, which is what the med is supposed to do.  Guess we will see.  I will update of course tomorrow on here.  Otherwise I have not done too much today, I did pay attention to what recruits the MU Tigers were getting for National Signing Day, which is when high school football players pick what team they will play for in the new college football season coming up in August, cannot wait until then.  Looks like Mizzou did pretty well, hope they are some good players that will stay out of trouble.  Anyway, let me get to the fun stuff.

It is a Marvel Day!  If you do like I did and go to Google and type in 'Marvel movie news' you will just get a lot of stuff about Black Panther.  I will be watching Black Panther next Thursday but am staying away from watching or reading anything to do with the movie, kind of a personal blackout so I do not get spoiled for the movie.  But I would like to do a short list of my favorite 10 Marvel movies to date and that might change after I watch Black Panther.  This list will only consist of Marvel Studio movies, so here is my list, number 10 will be my number one since you cannot change the numbers on here;

  1. Captain America The First Avenger
  2. Iron Man 3
  3. Thor
  4. Doctor Strange
  5. Avengers: Age of Ultron
  6. Spider-Man Homecoming
  7. Captain America: Winter Soldier
  8. Guardians of the Galaxy
  9. Thor: Ragnarok
  10. Captain America: Civil War
With the movies that are coming out soon this list might change a lot in the next year and next year at this time I will post an updated list.  Like always I will have a review for Black Panther after the movie is over.


So, another nerd thing I would like to talk about, Disney hiring the showrunners for Game of Thrones for a new Star Wars television series.  At least that is what has been reported and I believe that is what they will be working on.  So this opens up huge possibilities, what era will they focus on, are they going to center a series around a beloved character from the saga films?  There are a lot of questions and of course they will not be answered for a few months, at least until D23, which is a big Disney party about upcoming things or until the big comic cons of the summer.  No matter when the announcement will come people will be waiting with baited breath, always thought that was a weird saying myself, and I am sure that people will argue on what the new television series should be focused around.  A good amount of Star Wars fans want to see some iteration of the Old Republic era but there are also those that want to see something live action set during the Clone Wars.  My guess is they will go after the Old Republic era, maybe finally adding in Revan to make him canon.  I do not know as much about that time but from what I know, Revan was a complete bada@# and a very interesting character.  This will be a time when a lot of favorites from Star Wars Legends will become canon, I am sure of it.  Leave a comment on what you think the best era would be.  Here is an article stating what I said before; https://www.yahoo.com/tech/apos-game-thrones-showrunners-write-211300302.html

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a wonderful day or night, take care!

















Comments

Popular Posts