Uber Driving, Another Person I Do Not Like, School Shooting and History

Hello there everyone, hope your day has gone good so far.  My day is going good, I have started driving for Uber and I think I will like it.  I gave three rides today and made a little over $20 and I have not had any problems come up yet.  So I think I will keep doing this a little bit most everyday, it is nice that I do not have to stay to a schedule or anything like that.  Otherwise I had a fairly boring day although I did go to the gym and had a good, short workout.  I left mostly because my right shoulder was giving me some problems, nothing major, just like I tweaked something.  I tried to nap but of course I was not able to fall asleep, oh well.  So, let me get to it.

One person I really do not like for multiple reasons is Joy Behar, known from the View.  Recently she made fun of the Vice President Mike Pence, who is a deeply religious man, when he had said that he talks with Jesus about important matters.  Acting like Joy usually does, she made fun of him and basically calling anyone who talks to God or Jesus to be mentally challenged.  Now, something interesting came up when idiot Behar was making those comments, Oprah Winfrey, who is thinking about running for president in 2020 said, that she is going to need to talk to God about if she should run or not.  Oprah is a darling on the left so it will be interesting to see what Joy is going to do with this new development.  She is probably too thick headed to realize she just stuck her foot in her mouth. 

So, I am now going to talk about the school shooting in Florida.  I am not going to try and figure out this young mans motives but talk about what I think should be done.  As I usually do, I will not say his name.  I have talked with many friends about this and I have come to the conclusion that something has to be done to protect these children better.  I think I have a good solution, we have a lot of veterans of the military that are jobless and they are trained and proficient with a gun so why not post a few in the schools.  If we do something like that then schools will not be targets for senseless massacre like what happened in Florida.  The reason why people go after a school is because the person committing the act will not have someone on site with a weapon and these are what's called "Soft Targets".  If you can, please contact your representative or Congressperson or even someone on the council to put an idea into their ear about what should be done.  Gun control is not even close to the answer, that would make everywhere a soft target.  So please try to think of something that will work for this situation and bring it to the attention of someone that can do something to help.

I also want to point out that the deadliest school massacre in the United States of America happened a very long time ago, almost 100 years ago and most people have never heard of it.  It happened up in Michigan at a place called Bath Consolidated School.  A local farmer was upset over some new taxes that he used explosives to tear the school down.  He killed 45 people that day, 38 children and his own wife.  Also, please do not believe that number of 18 school shootings this year because the people that track that, Everytown, has weird ways of counting a school shooting.  A man had parked in front of a school and shot himself and no one else and they call that a school shooting.  So do not trust that. 

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I hope you all have a wonderful day or night, take care! 






















Comments

Popular Posts