Painful Day, Rebels Is Back!, Horrible Performance, Where Do Things Come From

Hey there, I am back.  So my day has been good but I have been in a huge amount of pain today, mostly from physical therapy and the overcast weather here.  It has rained off and on all day here, which is good since we need the moisture.  That just makes a tough day for me as it elevates my pain and the spasticity in my legs were really bad.  I have had problems with that since getting in the chair but it does seem to get worse when the weather outside is like this.  Thankfully I see my pain doc tomorrow and will get a refill or maybe try something else since the pain pump test did not work.  Now, onto the good stuff.

It is Monday, so that means it is Star Wars Day!  One of the big things concerning Star Wars is that Rebels comes back tonight for the rest of the fourth season, this is unfortunately its last.    I am excited since the last trailer showed Palpatine coming to face Ezra, or at least that is what I took from it.  I will link the last trailer at the end if you have not seen it.  We all knew that the show had to end after season four based on the timeline for the canon of Star Wars, I just cannot wait to see how they end it.  Also, I am wondering if I should binge all six episodes or watch them one at a time.  Guess I'll surprise myself.  Here is the trailer; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

I'm not a big fan of the NBA, I like college basketball more, but last night at the NBA All Star Game was a spectacle and not in a good way.  Fergie, a member of the Black Eyed Peas group, sang the national anthem and she was horrible.  I think the only person to do a worse job was Roseanne singing at a baseball game back in the 1990's.  There has been a huge amount of backlash towards her but she is trying to come out and defend herself by saying that she wanted to try a different rendition to the national anthem.  I will spare you all by not linking the attempt here but you can of course go look it up yourself.  Very shameful. 

I am sure that I am not alone in this, do you all have these thoughts about, where did that come from or how is that figured out.  Now that I am driving for Uber, I have come into contact with some weird street names like Gypsy Moth Drive, where do they come up with these names anyway?  Is there a council that determines names for streets?  I will have to do some research on this subject some more but some of the names confound me.  Another one that I think about sometimes is, how did people come up with last names?  When did this start happening?  I am sure there are historians that study this and I need to figure this out.  Because for the first part of the human story mostly it was just first names.  Where did the practice of assigning last names start?  Just stuff I am going to need to look up when I have some time.  I will let you all know what I find.

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!




















Comments

Popular Posts