Very High Pain Day, More Hacking, Early Tornadoes, Chiefs Trading

Hello everyone, I am back for my Saturday night post.  Not much has changed if you read my post from this morning but I will update everybody.  Last night my stomach was not feeling right, that is why I went to bed early but it is feeling much better now.  My legs are sore to the extreme and I can't put any weight on my legs or I will fall.  My shoulder feels somebody has been beating it all day.  My left shoulder has been bothering for awhile now but this is the worst it has felt before.  I have been having a lot of headaches lately but I only had a couple all day, so I guess that is good.    So what I am trying to say is today wasn't the best.  It rained off and on all day here and the temp was in the upper 30's.  Tomorrow the weather is to be nicer with a high of somewhere in the mid 40's, at least that is going in the right direction.  The weather does look to be a little bit better for the next week or so.  Now, let me get on to it.

There have been reports out there that Russian hackers had hacked into the opening ceremony for the Winter  Olympics.  Hell, they are probably hacking in just about everywhere then.  That is why I say those 13 hackers that indicted the other day were not just working for themselves.  Plus, do you really think Putin is going to hand those Russian nationals over?  I could see him actually doing that and expecting something from the United States of America.  But that isn't really the way that America works.  Like I have said before, the Russians were not the only players that had the means to do this, it shows that Putin wanted to see if he could Throw the election of America and it looks like he succeeded. 

Looks like spring is coming a little early, there were already possible tornadoes, one in Adairville, KY and Keiser, AR.  Plus lately I thought that I seen a bud coming out on a Dogwood tree, those trees always bloom early but this is a little too early.  Don't want the trees dying or anything.  Plus the last few mornings I have heard, what is called, "spring peepers".  Cannot wait for the warmer weather.

So it looks like the Chiefs are moving away from Marcus Peters and are trading him to the Los Angeles Rams.  I have not seen anything about compensation yet, I am sure that will come out soon anyway.  The Rams only have like 4 or 5 draft picks this year so I am sure what they will do, maybe give up upcoming years.  I would like to see the Chiefs get at least a 1st in this years draft.  Maybe a 1st and 3rd this year, a 2nd and 4th next year, something like that.  All I have heard so far is it will be a bundle of draft pics.  No matter what I hope they get better.


Well, that is all for me tonight.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!




















Comments

Popular Posts