Warmer Weather, Star Wars Day!, Gym Rant, Drug Pushers, Peckish

Hello everyone, hope your day is going well.  My day is going better, the high for today was 37 so it was a lot better.  Only bad thing about the warmer weather today after a weekend of ice is that everything is melting so there is water everywhere and my van is looking horrible now.  I did make it to the gym today and had a good, hard workout.  I do have something I want to rant about in the second paragraph, because today is Star Wars day!  I also started work on my short alternate history story that I will share on here, it will be up before too long.  So let me get started for today.

Star Wars Day!  So, the Solo teaser trailer came out recently, I think it looked very good and is changing my mind on how this movie will be.  When they first announced it  with the directors that were in place I was thinking how bad of an idea this was.  Then Ron Howard was brought in and I thought it might be a little bit better but still I was not excited.  But then this teaser came out and it got me really good.  Now it does not look as good as Infinity War or Deadpool 2 but it looks interesting.  Something cool happened I just found out about and is hyping me up even more, George Lucas visited the set when Howard started shooting and gave him a little bit of advice.  I think that is really cool, adds just a little bit more to the movie and I am sure that will hit some fans where it counts, in the wallet.  Here is a link to the article;  https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2018/02/george-lucas-lends-some-advice-on-the-set-of-solo-a-star-wars-story.html

Ok, so here is that rant I talked about before, basically it is things that irritate me at the gym.  Please do not judge too much.  Now, I go to a gym where you are not supposed to judge but of course we all do.  I go to Planet Fitness, so it is not a gym for guys or girls that are bodybuilders or wannabes, it is a pretty relaxed place.  There was a guy going there that looked like he was getting into bodybuilding but I have not seen him for some time, hope he is good though.  I am from a different generation, I grew up a different way than most of these kids or young adults have.    I do have my cell on me at all times but I am not on it all the time.  When you are at the gym, you are there to workout and what I see all the time is everyone is on their phones constantly.  I understand if you use your phone to record what you do but that does not take much time at all.  And these young people wonder why they are not seeing anything good coming from going to the gym, get the hell off your phones!  Ok, that was it, I feel better now.  This is a week where I will be getting a lot out since I am going to see my psych on Thursday or Thorsday.

I am not a person to call for someone to be fired unless they did something really bad but there is one profession that is going away that I am happy about but wish it would go further.  Drug pushers or pharmaceutical drug reps.  I am against this profession because it pushes a medicine on a doctor and if he prescribes enough of said drug then he can be given certain perks such as vacations.  A person should only be prescribed a drug if that drug will help the patient, not because you want to go on a cruise or something.  Technology has stopped this occupation up to a point, now they send emails but still give perks in some instances and I think that should be stopped.  Now there are so many adverts on television that a person just has to ask their doctor about a certain drug and if it will work.  Please, do your due diligence and research and drug before you take it, remember that you are your best advocate. 

Peckish is the word for the day and I think it is quite fittiWang to me and my rant.

Well, that is all I have for tonight.  I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!





















Comments

Popular Posts