Good Day, Marvel Predictions and Posters, Blue Texas, 48 Years Without a Phone

Hello everyone, hope you all are doing great!  My day has been good, did a few Uber rides today and think I am getting the hang of it and did make it to the gym.  Did not have as good a workout as I wanted because of my left shoulder, I could not even lift up 10 pounds above my head, Icy Hot has been working fairly well on it so I think I will go buy some more of it next time I go to the store.  I also had PT today, she told me to talk to the doctor because there was not much else they could do for my hip, the pain has not gotten a lot better like I thought it would.  I will find out tomorrow probably what to do when his office calls back to schedule an appointment.  I will let you all know what happens.  Alright, let me get into it.

Today is Marvel Day!  There are certain websites or people I sorta trust when it comes to Marvel leaks or rumors and I think Cinemablend is a good site to get news from.  Plus I like to go there to look at what they are predicting because they are usually close to being right.  Marvel Studios has been very quiet on the front about what movies are coming after the unnamed Avengers 4 movie.  But Cinemablend did come out with what they think could be the movies, we do know that the Spider-man sequel will kick off right after Avengers 4 so these are likely movies coming out later.  I am not going to name them all but I think they could be right on some of this, check it out to see what you think; https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2383112/predicting-marvels-phase-4-movies-knowing-only-the-release-dates

Another Marvel thing, the posters have come out for the new movie and it does show something and leave another thing out.  The thing that it shows is that we will be getting the Iron Spider for Spider-man and the thing that is left out is Hawkeye.  We really have not seen much of Hawkeye, he has not even been in the trailers so far.  I am sure there will be one more trailer that will come out around a month before the movie, maybe he will be in there.  I have heard that Hawkeye is going to have some changes made to him and I cannot wait to see it, I like him, even if he fights with a weapon that was outdated a very long time ago.  Iron Spider is going to be epic and I hope they do not show him using all the arms in the next trailer, I want to see it for the first time in the movie itself.  Here is the link to the posters; https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2383861/cool-new-avengers-infinity-war-posters-still-dont-feature-hawkeye

There is something I would like to put my pennies in on, Texas becoming a blue state.  Yes, the media is talking about democrats coming to the polls to vote Texas as a blue state.  For those that don't know, a blue state is a state that leans more democrat, based on the people that are voted into public office.  Texas is probably one of the most red states but officially it is listed as pink, which is between blue and red.  The most red state is Alabama or Oklahoma and the most blue states are probably California and New York.  There is a very small chance of Texas going blue but that is quite a ways off, democrats would have to win every election, even for city councils.  Missouri is also considered a pink state with a state government that is mixed between republicans and democrats.  It is said that most states are purple which is between red and blue, just a little different than pink.  For the first time since the media has been keeping track of this the country is made up of more red states than blue ones.  No matter what though, I think it will be hard for democrats to turn Texas, because they also need the governorship as well.

To end this post, there was a kinda funny article I ran across today.  the title reads, "Child locks his mother's iPhone for 48 years".  I find that funny for a few reasons, first it just goes to show that we should not let small children play with these expensive things and two, I am just not a fan of Apple.  So I wonder how she is going to get it unlocked or hacked.  Here is the article if you wanna check it out for a laugh;  https://www.yahoo.com/news/child-locks-mothers-iphone-48-years-repeatedly-entering-wrong-passcode-085320758.html

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I really hope you all have a fantastic day or night, take care!




Comments

Popular Posts