Good Day, Infinity War Stuff, End of a Store, Great Man

Hey there everyone, hope you day was good!  So my day has been good, busy but good.  I had an appointment early in the morning and had another a few hours later.  So I stayed out from about 8 am to 4 pm, so I felt a little dirty.  A friend came over and I forgot to start writing in the blog till a little later.  So this will go out just a little later as usual.  But let me get into it.

It is a Marvel day today.  Of course the big news is all about Avengers: Infinity War.  According to someone that works with Marvel, the second full trailer is coming soon.  Plus Tickets go on sale in the United States this Friday, I will get mine that day.  That is the only real new information that I know that has came out recently.  At least that is concrete, I had heard another rumor about the Fantastic Four were to appear somehow in the movie.  I do not believe that because it supposedly comes from a source that knows someone that works with Marvel.  Not very concrete, in my opinion.  If that happens I will flip my lid and geek out but I think it will be a few years until we see the Fantastic Four in the MCU, same with the X-Men.  If we see something like the Baxter Building, which is the home base of the FF, in the movie I think that would be a great nod to them being introduced soon.  So I guess we will all see on April 27th. 

It has been called the end of an era, Toys'R'Us is going under, very fast.  I had gone up to the local store but they had already taken the video games and POP figures out, so nobody could buy them.  I am sure those things will start popping up online before too long, mostly using eBay or something like that.  I didn't like that very much but it is there stuff they paid for already so they can do what they want with it.

A very important man died last night, Stephen Hawking, the greatest mind of my generation.  He may not of thought of this or even really knew it but I considered him a miracle child, like I am, as he was given 2 years to live when he was diagnosed with ALS at 22, he died at 76.  So he beat that, much like I did, at 9 years old I was given 6 months to live and if I did live past that I would be a vegetable for the rest of my short life.  I think I'm doing pretty good for a vegetable. 

Well, that is all for me tonight guys.  I hope you have a wonderful night or day, take care!






















Comments

Popular Posts