Good Day, NK Meeting Update, A Horrible Person

Hey everyone, hope the start to your weekends is going well.  So my day was good, even though I did not go to the gym.  I skipped today so hopefully my left shoulder would heal.  It does feel a little better but still hurts sometimes.  Since around 12 I have been yawning like crazy, I did try to lay down but was not able to get to sleep.  I think I am going to try taking just a little of that Zzzzquil to get a nap in during the day because I seem to get really tired around 6.  Probably will try that tomorrow.  Not sure if I have mentioned this but I do have an Amazon Echo and I do have it playing some ambient sound when I try to get to sleep at night.  Distant thunderstorm always works for me, I did try bubbling brook but it doesn't work as well.  One more thing I need to gripe about, this weather here in Missouri, it doesn't know if it wants to warm up or cool down.  It was not too bad today but the wind made it a little cool and now they are calling for snow this weekend.  Crazy stuff here.  Anyway, let me get to it.

A little update on a story I had already written about, President Trump meeting Fat Man of North Korea.  Do I think this is a good move, after thinking more about it, I do not think this is a good move to meet with him without any preconditions.  You have to think, what is in it for us to meet with him, nothing really, only that he may stop trying to build a nuclear weapon.  That is a big maybe, especially coming from that idiot.  This would bring a lot to the table for the fat man, he can say that he brought the United States leader to his knees.  If you think that will not be powerful for a man like that then you need to read up more on how their society works in the North.  Honestly I could see the fat one trying something really stupid to kill President Trump, now some may welcome this but how bad would this look on America as a whole.  Really bad.  So this is a tough one, I know the president will do whatever he thinks will be best but I say no.  At least until some things are met.

There are few people I really do not like talking about and Martin Shkreli is one of them.  In case that name doesn't ring a bell, he was the sleaze ball pharmaceutical guy that raised the price of an AIDS drug by over 5,000%.  Last August he was caught and just had his sentencing hearing where he was given, and I think this is light, 7 years in prison.  I really do not want to talk too much about him and will post the link so you can read for yourself; https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2018/03/09/martin-shkreli-to-be-sentenced-friday-faces-more-than-decade-in-prison/?utm_term=.9ce4724693d6

Just to give you all a heads up, I might be taking the night off tomorrow.  Going to try to get some writing done.  I do want to thank all of you for reading, it really helps.

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a superb day or night, take care!




















Comments

Popular Posts