North Wind, Governor Problems, Chiefs Mock Draft, Smart Guys

Hey guys, hope things are going good today.  So my day, it has been alright, just fighting a little depression and some pain in my back today.  Otherwise I am doing alright, it was a pretty good weather day, think it got up to 58 today, it helped a lot that the wind was coming from the south and not the north.  Really do not like that north wind.  I did some Uber driving today but it was slow for me, I only had three rides in a few hours.  So I quit that and came home to do a little writing on my Viking alternate history story.  That story is coming along good but it seems I am going a little slower than normal so I am to remedy that soon.  But anyway, let me get into it.

So today is a local day, I want to talk about something that deals with all of Missouri though.  Some of you may have heard that he had an extra-marital affair a few years ago.  He is in trouble for allegedly taking a picture of the woman for blackmail purposes.  Now this affair took place long before he was governor.  So the fact that he had an affair is not a problem, it is because he maybe took a picture of her to use for blackmail.  Of course he denies this.  One huge problem I have with this is that when he was campaigning for being governor he purported to be a huge family man and holier than thou.  Why cannot these politicians keep to their so called values, it's not that hard to do.  Now there is talk about how this trial should be judged.  The governor wants the trial to be brought in front of just a judge, the other option is to have a trial in front of a jury of his peers.  I think this should be brought in front of the people but he wants it the other way around because he does not feel like he could win with the people on this.  I think that is right.  Hopefully something comes out of this soon.

Since I am a big Chiefs football fan, I thought I would do my own mock draft.  I used to do these like crazy when I first go into the wheelchair but fell away when I started college.  So I will put down who I think they will select in the upcoming draft next month.  They do not have a 1st round pick.
2. LB Leighton Vander Esch, Boise State
3. S Kyzir White, West Virginia
3. OLB Shaquem Griffin
4. G Wyatt Teller, Virginia Tech
4. DE Uchenna Nwoso, USC
6. WR Javon Wims, Georgia
7. DT Olive Sagapolu, Wisconsin
7. OT Bentley Spain, North Carolina
So those are my picks for who the Chiefs will target a month from now in the draft.  We really need linebacker help so I hope they focus on that.

We all know this but there really are some people in this world that are not real bright.  Here is an example of two of them right now.  Two men in Florida, where else, that tried to burn down a house they just got done robbing with a jar of Ragu sauce.  These two are criminal masterminds here, of course the house did not burn down but they did pick up a few things from the house including a large tv and vacuum.  Maybe they were going to use the vacuum at their next robbery, who knows with this crew.  Plus, these two just look like the kind that would think it was a good idea to try to burn down a house with Ragu.  Here is the article I found; https://nypost.com/2018/03/21/men-attempt-to-burn-down-house-with-tomato-sauce-cops/

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I really hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!


































Comments

Popular Posts