Nice Day, Super Infections, Hell or No Hell

Hey everyone, hope you are doing great!  My day actually has not been too bad, one thing that has helped my day out is the sun was out and shinning bright.  So nice to see the sun, we had about 8 days with no sun so this was a great treat.  The first time I went outside I had this big smile on my face, so good.  I do want to let you all know that I might be missing or not posting soon since I am moving as that takes up a lot of time.  Just thought I would mention it.  I have a lot boxed up already but I went to the store to get milk and some meds but I forgot packing tape, I decided not to go out today but will wait until tomorrow to get it.  Also, this will be a shorter post since I can hardly keep my eyes open now.  So lets get into it.

I ran across an article earlier and wished I saved it so I could share it here.  So I guess you will have to take my word for it or look it up yourself.  It is something pretty scary, it is Super Gonorrhea.  Gonorrhea is scary on its own but now it is super.  The reason why it is super is because it has been found to be antibiotic resistant.  Before it was super, gonorrhea could be treated with simple antibiotics, just watch out for the really bad stuff.  So everyone, just be careful out there and always suit up.

Well, it looks like this next story comes from an unreliable source, so take it with all the salt you can find.  It is about the current Pope and the topic of hell, if it exists or not.  Supposedly the man was talking with an Italian journalist that has not been totally honest for some interviews he has done before, so that is why I said what I mentioned before.  He said that the Pope had said to him that souls that take God in are saved and the ones that do not or the sinners are cast out but do not serve in punishment for the rest of time, like what is thought when talking of hell.  We all know that this Pope is not considered traditionalist but from what the Catholic News Agency said, his words were taken out of context and that is not what he really said to the journalist.  Basically, I think the Pope should come out and say publicly what he thinks, is there a hell or not, that would help a lot of people in deciding about faith.  It will be interesting to see what happens in the next few days as there is a very important holiday coming up, Easter, actually I forgot about this until my mother told me but today is Good Friday.  Anyway, here is the article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/does-hell-exist-pope-francis-155354139.html

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I really hope all of you have a wonderful day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts