New Place, Not Much Star Wars, Update for Flat Earth Guy, Too Much Ego

Hi everybody, hope you are doing well.  A little bit of stress off my shoulders today, I think I found a place to live and am going to be leaving this apartment as soon as possible.  I have been throwing some stuff away I do not need and doing some light packing.  Guess this needs to ramp up soon.  The place I found is on a golf course and is called the Links.  I took a tour on Saturday and I did like everything.  The have a pool outside, a hot tub and sauna, a billiards room, tanning beds and a nice workout area.  Plus the sidewalks are nice so I can go pushing when the weather decides to start acting right.  Damn the weather was bad today, just like it has been for the last few months.  Although the last few months had a few good days thrown in there, the last week has been miserable here.  Today, of course, the sun did not pop out once and it rained most all day.  It was a really hard rain here, if it rained like that for just 24 hours straight then we would have had some floods, thankfully it did not flood where I am.  So, let me get onto the stuff.

Star Wars Day!!!  Honestly I do not have a lot to write about Star Wars today but it is important to keep to my schedule.  There really has not been a lot of stuff being talked about with regards to the Solo movie, not sure if that is good or bad.  I am expecting a Solo trailer to play before Infinity War but that is all I really have.  I am too worried about other things and Infinity War that I have not done a lot of thinking about Star Wars.  No matter people, keep Star Wars in your thoughts and heart and things will work out.  That is all for Star Wars Day!

Here is an update on a story I had written on a little while back, about the man that was wanting to launch himself into the sky to prove the world is flat.  First off, I am not sure how launching yourself straight up is going to "prove" anything about the Earth, he only went up 1,875 feet.  In reality that is not very far, you would need to go up at least 30,000, where the big planes go, to get any idea on horizon perspective.  He wants to ultimately go up in a balloon about 65 miles up to really see the horizons.  Guess we will see what happen.

There is one person who I think is very self centered and that is former President Barack Obama.  Not many people are this egotistical but he wants to have, remember these are his words, a Million Obama March on Washington D.C. sometime soon.  Mostly it steams from him saying that he wants to have a million Barack Obama's' soon.  Not that he is going to father that many children but that he wants to brainwash a million young souls.  I think this is very narcissistic, coming from someone who has been called a narcissistic before.  Saying that he wants to mold a 'million young souls' in his image, this brings up brainwashing attempts from the past when people like Mao and Stalin did this to their own people to create a cult of personality.  Very scary, I am sure he did not mean it this way but that is how it came across to me. 

Well, that is all for me today.  I really hope you all have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts