Depressing Day, Surfer News, Media Forgets

Hello everyone, I hope things are great!  So my day has been bad, I had to put my van in the shop yesterday because my alternator went out.  The reason it went out was that there is an oil leak coming from the timing cover and the manifold, an expensive fix if you were to take it to a shop, you are looking at over $1,000 or so.  Not much fun.  And then I have all the stress about moving still, just pissed at the management we have here where I live.  I woke up today feeling a little down about some things, the sun did come out for awhile today but then a few hours ago the storm clouds came rolled in.  It is finally spring but the weather has different plans I guess.  So let me get into it, hopefully that will help me get over some things.

Well, it is a Marvel Day!  One big rumor going around that Silver Surfer will be in Avengers: Infinity War, all because of a bad cast list from one site called Metacritic.  It is still on there if you would like to go over to the site to see it.  This is not happening, mostly since the Fox-Disney deal is not finalized yet.  It takes a long time to introduce new characters, especially a character as important as the Silver Surfer.  One thing I do like is that Peter Dinklage is listed as cast.  I am glad that they are keeping some things from us until the movie comes out.  Don't get me wrong, I would love to see Silver Surfer in the epic crossover but it just isn't happening.  I guess we will all see in just over a month.

Something I don't want to spend much time on but thought I would say something.  As I have said before, I am not a supporter of President Trump but he is our president and I will support who sits in that chair.  Anyway, I guess he called to congratulate Putin on his victory in the Russian election and of course the media and the left are turning this into a huge deal.  It is stupid when people do not remember their history, President Obama did this back in 2012, he called Putin to say, congratulations also.  I do not see any problem there, presidents do this all the time.

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I really hope all of you have a wonderful night or day, take care!























Comments

Popular Posts