Bad Weather, New Star Wars Trilogy, Rich Man Loses Money-BooHoo

Hey everyone, hope you all are doing well.  My day has been good, just wish the weather was a little better.  It rained here most all day and it plans to rain more later tonight.  I just want it to get a little warmer than it has been, todays high was 44, maybe 20 degrees more.  I am still hurting today but it's alright, cause I am here. Time to get into the stuff.

Star Wars Day!  So what is the big news for Star Wars?  Well I guess that work has begun on the trilogy that was given to Rian Johnson by Disney.  This is to be a trilogy that will not be connected to any of the other canon, or at least not the saga films.  It is still unclear what the movies will be about or what time frame they are in, so it will be interesting to see what happens next.  Here is the article that I read about this; https://screenrant.com/rian-johnson-star-wars-trilogy-story-updates/

There are some out there that feel sorry for this man, Mark Zuckerberg, for losing around $4 billion today on how much the stock dropped.  I am not one of these people, I cannot feel sorry for someone for a decision that they made.  It sucks but at least he has enough money to lose that much.  I guarantee you that he does not feel sorry for me or any of you if you lose some money on a bet, which is what owning stocks is, a bet.  Legal gambling, been around for a long time.  But, as I read an article on Marketwatch, he saved himself almost $40 million in the process but he still took that hit I said before.  I think he can afford to lose that much, he is worth over $70 billion.  Here is that article; https://www.marketwatch.com/story/zuckerberg-saved-tens-of-millions-by-selling-facebook-stock-ahead-of-monday-decline-2018-03-19

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a fantastic day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts