Strange Weather, Another Crappy Person, Where is He, A New Dictator

Hey there everyone, hope you are great today!  My day has been alright but I was a little surprised at the weather this morning after I woke up.  Some of the biggest snowflakes where falling like crazy today.  They were big and full of moisture, which is something we need in Missouri right now.  The sun just popped out about 20 minutes ago, a little before the sun goes down for the night.  So besides this crazy weather it was a good day.  So now, let me get into it.

I'm going to start this post off with someone I don't like talking about, Elizabeth Warren.  Not too long ago, or maybe it was, she claimed to be part Native American.  Now she is saying no to a DNA test to prove it one way or the other.  But I will link the article for you to read; https://nypost.com/2018/03/11/elizabeth-warren-refuses-dna-test-to-prove-native-american-heritage/

A lot of people have been talking about the lack of Hawkeye in any promotional material for Avengers: Infinity War.  I personally do not have a problem with this but am interested in how he is going to look.  What it looks like is that Clint is retired, like he wanted to be to hang out with his family back at his home that is in the middle of nowhere.  I heard from Renner that something great is coming from the character in Infinity War, so I am pretty excited to find out.  Here is a good article on the subject; http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/hawkeyes-missing-avengers-infinity-war-marketing/

Officially the dictator has risen in China now.  Their leader Xi Jingping is now the leader for life.  So now begins the job of Xi to get rid of the cult of Mao.  Mao did pass away back in 1976 so I don't think it will be really tough to do.  It seems as if the United States has a good relationship with Xi so this could be a good thing.  Hope so at least.

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a wonderful night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts