Workout Day, Same Pain, Disney Deal With Fox, Marvel Podcast, Terrorist Feelings

Hello there, I hope you all are great today.  My day has not been too bad, just wish the day was longer, but as it is now the sun goes down so early everyday until December 21st.  That is just a few weeks from now and then the sun will be moving north, bringing with it more radiation to warm up my parts of the world.  Hopefully the winter is not too bad for my sake but there is very little I can control with that, guess that is why I have some problem with weather patterns.  But anyway, I did go workout today and it felt pretty good.  I am going to the new Planet Fitness here in Columbia off of Stadium and Broadway.  I am really impressed with their equipment and the staff, very top of the line.  So let me get to my pain next.

Pain levels today are the exact same as yesterday, I have periods where I do not feel much pain but that is like 1 minute out of an hour and that may have happened today 2 times.  My hands and wrists have not been feeling too great lately and I guess it is from the arthritis.  Also, while working out my shoulders were hurting more than usual, maybe I should not lift weights over my shoulders and work them another way.

So, today is a Marvel day and I have some big news coming out of the Disney-Fox deal, I guess it has been reported that Disney is offering up to $60 Billion for 21st Century Fox, which is their movie division and where the X-Men and Fantastic Four are located.  From some reports I have looked at the deal could go down before Christmas.  That would be a nice Christmas present from Marvel, that they have the X-Men and Fantastic Four back home and can make great movies with those characters.

It looks like Marvel is setting up a scripted podcast and their first foray into this will be using the character of Wolverine.  The series will be titled Wolverine: The Long Night.  The podcast is to start in the spring of 2018, it is something I will check out.

President Trump is to officially recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, which spells trouble for some people.   Two of the biggest groups that oppose this is Hezbollah and Hamas but why should we care what those two groups think since they are terrorist organizations.  Hezbollah is of course run by Iran and it is really them that are upset.  I really do not think the President is taking into account about their feelings on the matter.  The only problem is this might cause some attacks by these terrorist groups against innocent civilians.  I just wish those groups would go away.

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I really hope you all have a great night or day, take care!



























Comments

Popular Posts