Little Sick, Star Wars!, Fat Kim

Hey everyone, I hope you all are doing great.  I am not feeling quite so well, I have a bit of a head cold and my stomach is hurting very much right now.  Not sure what is going on but I will soldier on and write what I can for all of you out there.  I got the head cold last night but the stomach thing just started pretty recently, only about an hour ago. I did go to the gym today but wore myself out pretty quick by doing the leg press, I did 25 pounds at 12 reps x2.  That may not sound like a lot but for a guy in a chair it was, believe me.  I also had an appointment this morning with that new pain doc and had a good, productive meeting with him, but I do not think I will continue to see him.  I had to reschedule my appointment with that orthopedic doctor since my first appointment ran over and did not have time to make that one.  I rescheduled to next Monday.  At that appointment I should find out if I am to get a hip replacement or what, if my hip looks that bad then I should probably just go ahead and get it replaced.  Well, that was my day, onto other stuff.

It is Star Wars day!  One big thing I have to watch out for is people leaking things about The Last Jedi since it has now premiered in the bigger cities but it does not open for general audiences until Thursday night.  So I am staying off of social media like Facebook or Twitter because I do not want to hear anything.  The early reviews are already out and they say that it is the best Star Wars movie ever made, even better than Empire which is Episode V and is considered the best one.  I think I can stand to stay away from those time wasters anyway. 

Funny dumb story out of North Korea today.  That fat little dictator was said to have scaled a 9,000 ft. volcano to visit, did not need any help and even changed the weather while he was at it.  This is ridiculous but there are some people that actually believe this because they are always taught that the Kim family is magical.  It is terrible what has been done to those people there, I hope something good happens for them soon. 

Well guys, I am going to end this one early, just not feeling great but I will be back tomorrow.  I hope you all have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts