Good, Long Day; Marvel stuff, Update on Tax Bill

Hey guys, I am back.  So my day today has been alright, even though I have been awake since 2 am.  I had to use the restroom and just could not get back to sleep.  That means I am a little tired right now but I am going to knock myself out really good tonight so it is all good.  I had a real good workout today and plan on going back tomorrow depending how intensive my physical therapy is.  I am going to work hard at this pt, as hard as I lift weights.  I am just going to change the time, I do not think that the 8:45 am appointment time is going to be good for me.  Even though I have been getting out early in the day to do stuff, trying to change things up in my life and be more active.  Since working out I have been trying to make more healthy choices so I stopped eating cookies and milk everyday.  Little things like that and staying away from dark soda. 

I am supposed to talk Marvel today.  The biggest story right now is the potential Disney-Fox merger.  I do think this will go through but of course the government has to look at it because they are thinking that it is a monopoly since Disney would be in control of too many broadcast stations.  This might seem the case but I think it will still go through.  The big thing about this merger concerning Marvel is that the X-Men and Fantastic Four are coming home.  This obviously opens the door to many great possibilities and we are in for some great movies in the next 10 years or so.  We already know that the Marvel Cinematic Universe is changing after Avengers 4, which does not have a title yet, and is going to be more cosmic in nature.  I believe that will open the door to new characters being introduced like Nova, Quasar and Adam Warlock or Him.  Also, Marvel has revealed that the first 5 minutes of Infinity War is extremely important, so do not be late to a showing.

Update on the GOP tax bill, it has passed through Congress with all Republicans voting for and all Democrats voting against.  So it was very partisan and is hopefully going to help out some. 

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I hope you all have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts