Nice Day, New Pain, Moore Won't Quit, New Accusers

Hey there everyone, I hope you all are great today.  My day has not been too bad, last night I watched the newest movie in my favorite series, I went to the gym and had a good workout and came home and did not do a lot.  All in all, a good day.  Since I have been home I have been fairly relaxed and did try to take a nap but was not able to fall asleep.  I felt really tired and thought about taking a little bit of Zzzzquil to knock me out, but knowing my luck I would be out for 8 or 9 hours and wake up at something like 2 am, that would really mess my day up.  So I stayed up and then fixed a crappy dinner, it was not my fault, I had a can of Campbells Chunky soup so I could not see inside the can.  It was chicken and dumplings and I put the can over two biscuits.  Well the problem was that there were only two pieces of chicken, pretty disappointed in that.  It will not make me stop buying, I just got a bad can is all.  I really like their new Maxx versions, especially the one with bison and bacon.  Well, on to more.

Pain has been just a little worse than it has the last few days with the level being at a 9.5.  Pain has been bad in my wrists and lower left jaw mostly with pain also in my shoulders, neck and feet.  Plus with the weather going up and down and back again I have been having some sinus trouble and had a head cold recently.  Today, when I stood up to go pump some gas in the van I had a stabbing pain in my right thigh, it was really bad.  But I am sure I will live.

First I would like to give my two cents on the whole Alabama election thing.  Doug Jones won, Roy Moore should concede.  From what I have read it was a free and fair election and I do not understand why these people can be such sore losers like this.  After the results come in and the other guy or girl wins then you should tell them good luck and drop back.  I guess the pull of the spotlight is hard to leave for some people, not a fan of that.  Roy Moore is saying that he wants a recount, by saying that do you not kind of alienate people that you want to represent saying that they do not know how to count?  Just my thoughts on that, hopefully he goes away soon.

What I am going to talk about here is something I heard on the radio so I do not have a link for it.  As most of you know there have been some women that came out to accuse President Donald Trump of sexual misconduct recently.  The timing is a little suspicious for me but I am not saying that I could not see someone like him being that way toward a female in any situation, I am just saying it does look a little fishy.  From what I had heard on the conservative radio talk show is that someone was looking for women that would accuse the President of these types of charges and by looking I am saying that they may have paid women to accuse him.  I am not saying that these women that have come forward are lying but I think people should look into the way they came forward.  What happened when the women came forward in all the Hollywood cases seems to have first happened "out of the blue" but this was a newspaper or magazine looking for women that would come forward.  It is not beyond the realm of possibility that a person would try something like this at all.  All I am saying in this case as any case similar to this that the person should be labeled as innocent until proven guilty, every American has and deserves that right. 


Well, that is all for me tonight.  If you get a chance this weekend I hope you can watch The Last Jedi, it was really good, lot of unexpected things happened in that movie.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!

















Comments

Popular Posts