Ok Day, High Pain, Marvel Stuff, Anthrax Free Soldier, Wormholes

Hey there everyone, hope you are doing great. I am writing a little early because I am probably going over to my cousins for the MU bowl game tonight.  It starts so late though so I might not stay for the whole game, plus my body is hurting today but I will get to that in a little bit.  My day has been alright, just do not like this cold one bit.  I woke up today and the temp outside was -1 and the high today is supposed to be 17.  I do not consider that good weather, come on summer.  I skipped the gym today since I was sore but I need to get into better shape and I feel that I am going the right way about it.  My arms feel much bigger and my shoulders are too.  Now I just have to constantly go to the gym.

So my pain today is a big hindrance, along with the cold weather.  As any arthritis sufferer knows, the cold effects your bones and muscles and mine are really hurting because of it today.  I have kept a pretty good face on though, I try not to show much pain but there are times when it just happens.  My level today is at a 10 if not higher.

It is a Marvel day, so let me find some good Marvel news.  A lot of fans are still wondering if the Fox deal is going to go through.  Well I can say that I have no inside knowledge of this, I am hopeful that it will go through.  These things tend to take about a year to manifest themselves because the government wants to look really hard to make sure Disney is not going to be a monopoly of television stations.  I of course do not like monopolies and of course the government wants to make sure they are getting some money out of this.  I am sure this will happen though so you can expect to see some member of the X-Men or Fantastic Four in an end credit scene as soon as this deal is allowed to go through.  It will be great to see the Avengers interacting with other characters.

One of the bigger international news stories is something I would like to talk about next and that is the second North Korean soldier defecting to South Korea in a few months.  Of course when someone defects they are shot at by other North Korean troops but luckily the last two did make it.  One interesting thing about this last person to come over is apparantly he has an immunity to anthrax.  As most of you probably know, anthrax is a very deadly infection and can be used as a weapon by unsavory nations such as North Korea, who has threatened the United States with an outbreak.  If this man was immune then it could have been because of two options; first is he was subjected to a very small amount that would not kill him so he could build an immunity or two that he was given an injection of an anthrax vaccine because he was working around it.  One thing to not worry about it is that anthrax does not spread from human to human.  You can look this up for more information.

Wormholes, a popular staple of science fiction but they might not stay there for long as wormholes could become a reality by using the Large Hadron Collider or LHC.  The LHC is, putting it bluntly, an atom smasher.  This is the biggest machine in the world, it has a diameter of over 17 miles and lying over 500 ft. underground.  There have been many things that people think will happen when it is used, such as to create a black hole to suck in the Earth.  But one such theory is that it could create a wormhole, a theoretical passage of space-time to open up into another part of the universe.  It would not create a hole big enough for a person or anything of size to fit through.  But what if something does come to our side of the wormhole like a new particle we have never observed.  That would be very interesting and something I would love to read all about.  I guess we will have to wait and see if this ever happens.

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I am ready to lay down in bed, my feet are cold again.  I really hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts