So So Day, Huge Pain Day, History Movies, Capital of Israel, Dumb Left

Hey there everyone, I hope you all are great today.  My day has been fairly ok, I did go to the gym today but really wore myself out, just lifting too much weight really.  A friend of mine went with me, Kristin, she wanted to workout and then use the tanning machines there but I guess that a guest cannot use those extra things I enjoy as a black card member.  I used the hydro-massage bed today but my legs did not hurt as much as they did the first time I tried it.  It is a real nice way to end a workout, just wish it lasted longer than 7 minutes.  If I won the lottery or something I would buy one of those, very relaxing.  Onto pain stuff.

So, my pain has been very bad today and a little higher than yesterday.  My pain level is at a 10 today, what is hurting the most is the hands, right hip, tooth, shoulders.  I only notice the hip pain when I move or shift in my chair, which is quite a lot.  My tooth pain has really come back in the last few days and now the tooth on my bottom left is loose but not loose enough for me to pull yet.  It will probably be loose enough tomorrow to get out.  My shoulders just hurt all the time, same with my hands and wrists.  Oh well.

Since I messed up yesterday and talked about Marvel on a history day, I will talk about history stuff today.  We all know that movie directors and producers take liberty with history for the sake of "selling" a movie.  There are sometimes when history is too boring for the silver screen and sometimes history is too crazy for real life and some people think that no person would believe that.  Even though this movie was very far from the truth I still liked it, Argo, directed and starring Ben Affleck.  The premise of the movie is set during the 1979 US hostage crisis in Iran during their revolution and that there were 6 American people that were able to escape and Ben Afflecks' character is to get them out of Iran.  This movie makes it look like there was hardly any help from any other country and it was all the Americans but in reality there was plenty of help from the Canadians and the New Zealanders, among others.  If they tried to tell the story straight like it is from history then it would not have been as exciting of a movie and probably would not have made much money.  Now a movie that is historically accurate is one like Goodfellas.  That movie was written with the help of the person that it is supposed to be about, which helped as he was under police protection and needed to while he was giving up secrets.  This movie was directed by one of the greatest directors of true stories movies, Martin Scorsese, one of my favorite directors.  Goodfellas is also one of my favorite movies of all time, check it out if you like true story crime drama.

President Donald Trump has officially recognized Jerusalem as the capital city of Israel, breaking with United States tradition.  By not recognizing Jerusalem we were basically hoping this would endeavor peace in the region.  That was a stupid thing I think and I am proud to say that I support this, we need to stop beating around the bush about this.  Now there are terrorist groups like Hamas that are calling for death and destruction of Israel and the great Satan, The United States of America.  It is just a reason for them to fight against Israel and America.  There will probably never be peace in that area of the world, especially in my lifetime. 

I guess there was a bill introduced in the House of Representatives today to impeach President Trump on the divisive statements and actions, not on the breaking of any laws.  These damn leftists need to grow up and realize not every body is going to agree with you on everything.  The articles were voted down 364-58, proving that the people who voted for it should not serve.  At least that is my opinion, at least the my G rated one. 

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I hope each of you have a superb day or night, take care!














Comments

Popular Posts